Educational Difficulties with getting 10k views?

Can you please sub me if you like what i upload?

• Sure thing,we help each other grow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah man

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Psynorr

Rising User
Apr 14, 2017
YouTube
FiveBitGaming
As some may now,youtube added this feature recently,you must get 10k views to get ads playing on your videos,and also to partner with freedom,here is the best solution (pls sub and like)

Video :

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
This is really just a way to cheat the system to get the views needed. you wouldn't even earn that much in your first 10K anyways. Plus with this your not really growing, people are just skipping over your videos for their own benefits. As you've already seen on your own channel, 1 video getting noticed will easily get you over the threshold over 10K views. Using this is almost as bad as sub4sub or view bot. Just don't do it and grow like everyone else and your 10 times more likely to do better.​

Psynorr

Rising User
Apr 14, 2017
YouTube
FiveBitGaming
This is really just a way to cheat the system to get the views needed. you wouldn't even earn that much in your first 10K anyways. Plus with this your not really growing, people are just skipping over your videos for their own benefits. As you've already seen on your own channel, 1 video getting noticed will easily get you over the threshold over 10K views. Using this is almost as bad as sub4sub or view bot. Just don't do it and grow like everyone else and your 10 times more likely to do better.​
true,im just saying you can get some views off it,yes its pretty bad,but it can get you some views(but yes you are 100% right)