TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey fellow Gamers!

I am busy building a community with a Discord Server regarding Playstation 4 Gamers where we can have a chat trough text and teamspeak, besides that we can make a possible collab and share our experience.

Sounds awesome right? Well there is more!

The server has multipile lobby's starting with a General English and Dutch lobby for Text and Speak chat. These lobby's have the Mee6 (Called Navi in my server) installed making it possible to Rank up. To make it more entertaining we made a little Ranking system where lvl 5 rewards the Member Rank, lvl 25 Elite and lvl 50 Champion?!

But! We are not done yet as there is more!

Besides that we also have a Twitch lobby where Navi places a link for when you go live (Note that i must enter your channel manually for this). We also have a Youtube lobby where you can place your newest upload.

And yes, there is still more!

Last but not least we made a Overwatch lobby and installed the OverwatchBot, what does this little guy do? Well, you can connect your Bnet account and trough simple command show your stats or your Top 5 Heroes and much more!

Now if this hasn't got you thinking: Why am i not in there yet! As the community grows were brainstorming for possible new features or lobby's for certain games to keep a good overview (Minecraft for Example?)

Interested in Joining? Leave a reply in the comments and i will send you a pm with the link for you to join.

Be social and interact with the other members and lets make this a great gaming community together :)