Gaming DMokonar here!

DMokonaR

Jun 14, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Hi everyone! I am DMokonaR and I've actually been with youtube for a few years but only just recently decided to be more active on my channel. All I do is just mostly play games with my friends, I edit the videos myself and try make them as entertaining as i can. If any of you have any tips on how to improve my editing I'm open to any advice in order for myself to improve.
How i came across Freedom was by doing some research and apparently a lot of gaming channels started here and it helped them get their starting views and subscribers so its a good place for beginning channels like myself.
So i signed myself up, decided to give it a try and hope I have a good time here.

If you like my videos i will upload more videos like these weekly!

Thank you! Hope you all have a good one!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks! atm I'm playing a bit of terraria, overwatch, and sometimes some league. Honestly it really depends what my friends are on at the time. haha

what about yourself?

haha I know what you mean ! i play league of legends and COD :)

TheGrimGaming

Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Thanks! And yeah trying to improve on my thumbnail work. what do you think needs work on my thumbnail?
And any tips with the tags? i sometimes don't know what to type in them
I Think For Your Thumbnails You Need To Add Some Drop Shadow Effect To Make The Text Stand Out. Its Your Opinion, Actually. But For The Tags, For Example, If You Are Uploading Minecraft Survival Series, Just Type Minecraft Survival Series In The Search Box And There Will Be A Lot Of Results. Just Copy The Results You Can Find Because What You Find Is What Other People Type In Youtube. Thats What I Did. Hope This Helps! :)