Do you like bacon?

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
I'm really confused... I hate bacon, so does my girlfriend. But everyone else that I've met who isn't a vegetarian or a vegan loves bacon. Does anyone else share my opinion? :D

It's just salty and greasy and gross... I prefer my KFC chicken! ;)

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
I'm really confused... I hate bacon, so does my girlfriend. But everyone else that I've met who isn't a vegetarian or a vegan loves bacon. Does anyone else share my opinion? :D

It's just salty and greasy and gross... I prefer my KFC chicken! ;)
Well you sir just are something else ! Who does not llike bacon <3

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Bacon is delicious, a little grease, the fat slightly crispy to add an extra bite to the flavour, applewood smoked to lock it in. It is the nectar of the gods sir

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Nobody has shared my opinion yet... :D

I wish I liked it! Why do I hate it? :(
Maybe you've been cursed, or maybe you're just living in this parallel world plagued by bad taste. Haha, kidding xD

But in all seriousness, bacon is the shiz.it goes so well with so many foods, and even by itself, it's taste can turn a ordinary breakfast into a delicious concoction of bliss.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Whyyyyy does everyone love bacon? :(

because it's how it taste. but it's okay if you don't like it. everyone has his taste of food and no one van be exact the same about it ;). but somethimes you have one in common but that's it. so don't feel bad but be glad you know that of yourself

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
because it's how it taste. but it's okay if you don't like it. everyone has his taste of food and no one van be exact the same about it ;). but somethimes you have one in common but that's it. so don't feel bad but be glad you know that of yourself
It's so salty and it has the texture of a cat's toungue. :oops:

I'm so odd. :(

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
It's so salty and it has the texture of a cat's toungue. :oops:

I'm so odd. :(

so? if that's you then you have other things you love to eat. find that out for yourself and enjoy eating those things then whatever they are. and if you already know it now: then here you go.don't feel sad about it

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
so? if that's you then you have other things you love to eat. find that out for yourself and enjoy eating those things then whatever they are. and if you already know it now: then here you go.don't feel sad about it
I know but I want to love bacon. :D

I want to taste what everyone else tastes. :oops: