Do you like your own videos?

HypahYT

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
Do you like your own videos? Could you sit down and watch them fully a day after you uploded it?

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
Yup, I love the content that I make.
I make tutorials on various Game Development topics, and there's a LOT of info, so there are times when I forget what I knew about certain topics. At those times, I head over to my channel and check if I've made a tutorial on that topic, and if I have, I watch it.

koz

YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2014
YouTube
Do you like your own videos? Could you sit down and watch them fully a day after you uploded it?
I have a love hate relationship with my old content. When I first started I was having a lot of fun making the videos since the game I was playing at the time was really addicting. I would stream on a daily basis, while creating videos directly afterwards for both audiences on Twitch and YouTube. Eventually I fell out of love with said game, ended up forcing videos out then lost all motivation to create content all together.

I guess you can say I'm trying to regain that passion I had once before.

G

Gods of Odds

You know I have already posted this two days before you asking the same thing?

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
well. usually I don't do that much. but somethimes I need to check them if everything is still alright or I need to do something over there or I got bored. then I do watch my video's somethimes and most of the times I like my own video;s too. and I don't mean that I gived my own video a like. but that I like my own video what I mean in other words is that I think my video was pretty cool and awesome. so yeah I do it but not often

Benjipinch92

Rising User
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
Yes i can watch my video ill be honest mainly so i can see i what i can improve but for entertainment value yes easyly i could watch them