VR Do you need an amv/ gmv? (Full video or short clip)

Varlais Alata

Rising User
Jun 15, 2017
YouTube
Hey there :) if you're reading this then you're probably interested in the offer huh?

I'm able to make a short (or entire version, of a song, but it must be less than 10 mins long please) of any song that can include either gameplay, movie scenes, or anime scenes, that I mush together and it looks cool.
If you'd like an example of my work, just check out my channel trailer.

It's basically that, but I will do this with gameplays/ anime scenes/ movie scenes if you'd like. They're good for intro's/ outro's of videos by the way. ^-^

To make this simple:

1. The amv/gmv video clips will be 3-7 seconds long (if it's not your own content) as that's the general rule of thumb to avoid an image copyright claim. (So you can monetize the video if you want.)

2. I can make the video fit an entire song (provided the song is less than 10 minutes long) or I can do short clips for a certain part of the song, for an intro perhaps, or outro of a video, or whatever else you want to use it for.

3. I'd need the request to be a minimum of 9 days prior to the due date.

4. Let me know if you would like the amv/gmv to stick to a particular anime/movie/ game series OR if you would prefer a mashup? (Various anime/movie/ game fight scenes, which, in my opinion, looks a bit cooler.)

5. Dropbox is the fastest way for me to transfer larger files (the video itself.)

6. All I ask in return is a credit in the description of the video.

7. Let me know if there are any other specific details you're looking for and I will try to make it happen :)