1. Content Quality
2. Audio Quality
3. Video Quality
4. Video tumbnail
5. Video description
6. Video Title
7. Video Tags
8. Channel Graphics

but before you ask for a review you should know I will be brutally honest right out the gate you might find it rude you might not, but honesty is what I will give you if I don't like something I won't be afraid to tell you, but keep in mind just because I don't like something it doesn't mean other people won't like it as well so it is all based on my honest opinions.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Well lets give this a try
I am open to honest reviews
I want you to review my channel as it has reached 50+ subscribers and this is the channel where I upload content regarding just 1 game WWE 2K18(other future releases as well)
I make it as a show rather than just a normal match commentary so I would love to hear what you like and what are the things I can improve on!

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I want you to review my channel as it has reached 50+ subscribers and this is the channel where I upload content regarding just 1 game WWE 2K18(other future releases as well)
I make it as a show rather than just a normal match commentary so I would love to hear what you like and what are the things I can improve on!
Ok mate i will give you a review dude, i will get back to you as soon as i can mate[DOUBLEPOST=1512044900][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok dude first off I do really like the banner the banner is really good and honestly, I don't think I would change a thing about it
Your about page is pretty well done I do like it so great work on that dude one of the things people miss out on doing is there about page so awesome job man
Your playlist need work tho man, and by that I mean you need a playlist description giving the playlist a description and also setting that playlist as an official playlist give it more metadata to be found more when the game/title is searched for in youtube
ok so I looked at your latest video and I have to say for the most part i could hear the energy you was putting out which is awesome fantastic work and keeping that up thou most the video is very impressive for a 20 min video nice work.....BUT.. i feel like you dropped the energy when exciting things happened such as going from the top rope or stuff like main moves are used.. in them parts you should have been even more energetic about it like the real output of your energy booms out because its exciting moment of the match, so that women match should have been booming with.... SHE REVERE IT CROSSBODY FROM THE TOP ROPE!.... just, for example, I just feel like at the exciting parts your energy dropped when it should have been high than the rest of the video that's only what I think and is my honest opinion

right the video description is mixed up abit
so your description is as followed

(Hey guys and welcome to the new episode of this week of Raw after Payback that happened last week and had 2 great matches following up today as well as an intense threat given to the COO!

Last Time On Raw-: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q4c5...

Rewatch WWE 2K18 Payback-: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

Tonight the show starts off with COO of the company Triple H where he addresses the WWE Universe about the fantastic success of Payback and congratulates the winners of the new title holders and then none other than Brock Lesnar would come towards the ring demanding a rematch or else he will beat down the whole roster

Following that we had a tag team match where New Day went against The Club with an amazing tag match and if The Usos beat The New Day they can go for Tag Team Championship at Money In The Bank
Following that we had WWE Women's Champion AJ Lee going for her first match after a long time in WWE against The Queen Charlotte in a great 1 on 1 competition with a lot on the line for Charlotte ....With a big win she might go closer to the championship

Thank you guys so much for watching this episode let me know what did you guys think about tonight's episode!..Do you think Charlotte has it in her to take on AJ Lee for the Championship after suffering from numerous defeats against Bayley when she was champion?)

BUT your video description should be like this

(Tonight the show starts off with COO of the company Triple H where he addresses the WWE Universe about the fantastic success of Payback and congratulates the winners of the new title holders and then none other than Brock Lesnar would come towards the ring demanding a rematch or else he will beat down the whole roster

Following that we had a tag team match where New Day went against The Club with an amazing tag match and if The Usos beat The New Day they can go for Tag Team Championship at Money In The Bank
Following that we had WWE Women's Champion AJ Lee going for her first match after a long time in WWE against The Queen Charlotte in a great 1 on 1 competition with a lot on the line for Charlotte ....With a big win she might go closer to the championship

Thank you guys so much for watching this episode let me know what did you guys think about tonight's episode!..Do you think Charlotte has it in her to take on AJ Lee for the Championship after suffering from numerous defeats against Bayley when she was champion?

Hey guys and welcome to the new episode of this week of Raw after Payback that happened last week and had 2 great matches following up today as well as an intense threat given to the COO!

Last Time On Raw-: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q4c5...

Rewatch WWE 2K18 Payback-: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...)

this way they get all the info about the video right in the description and youtube also works from the top of the description for it metadata where you had them about the video too far down the description for it to have any real effect on the video search

your tags are not bad at all the pretty decent to be fair, but you can add in match types for example...like this wwe2k18 tag team match,wwe2k18 hell in a cell, but keep in mind when adding tags that involve match types to only have the match types that are in the video itself in the tags

last but not least your video thumbnails are good as well I do like them

all in all, your video is nicely done and your channel is nicely made and I think it can go far if you can just reach out to more WWE fans I think reaching out will help you to grow more.

overall I give your channel and videos an 8 out of 10

the reason for this is because of the energy drop at exciting moments which is a let down in my opinion and your video description is not done in the right order of what you have but yeah you have a nice channel and I think if you can just get that reach out to the WWE fans you can really go pretty far

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Thank you so much for reviewing my channel in such detail and yea I do agree with the fact that I sometimes get less energetic at times when I should be and I will try to make them better from now on
Also about the description I didn't think much about the meta data for it because I thought its minor as tags are more important but I will change it as well
Also as you said about connecting with WWE Fans that is exactly what I am trying to do but I don't know how to connect to more fans that would like to watch me

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Thank you so much for reviewing my channel in such detail and yea I do agree with the fact that I sometimes get less energetic at times when I should be and I will try to make them better from now on
Also about the description I didn't think much about the meta data for it because I thought its minor as tags are more important but I will change it as well
Also as you said about connecting with WWE Fans that is exactly what I am trying to do but I don't know how to connect to more fans that would like to watch me
your welcome man and yeah the description is just as important... title description and video tags all work together to help you rank your videos dude so yes the description is just as important but as i said you should work on your playlist descriptions as well try to make them good.

have you tried going to reddit for wwe fans? also when you post to twitter do you use hast tags such as #wwe #wee2k18 ect ect

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I kinda want a review too, but bear in mind i do not have a mic, so that is a thing i'm missing, should it still be reviewed?
also have my art channel, but i'll be honest, i need to do my channel art again looks terrible....if you wish go for it, im very critic to myself as well
art channel is: ivychandessu
ill be happy to review your channel ill get back to you as soon as i have been able to review it :)

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
your welcome man and yeah the description is just as important... title description and video tags all work together to help you rank your videos dude so yes the description is just as important but as i said you should work on your playlist descriptions as well try to make them good.

have you tried going to reddit for wwe fans? also when you post to twitter do you use hast tags such as #wwe #wee2k18 ect ect
I do use tags in twitter post obviously but still

Vortex265

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2014
England
YouTube
VortexTweet
Hi there, if you wouldn't mind, I would like to see how you or anyone else viewing this thread may feel about my channel, I think I might be gradually starting back up again, I started off by doing let's plays but that became to overly used because I am not Pewdiepie.

Some other mentions being:
  • My YouTube profile picture may not be the most serious thing on the world, but I would like to show that I am a fun guy in some way.
  • My channel banner was made because I wanted to be a Call of Duty Zombie Streamer, but the way my channel is going, I just want to post funny content with my friends or with myself.
  • My channel has been somewhat up and running properly since 2013 but I've deleted many videos over the past so my view count is low etc.

Be as brutal as you can, i'd love some feedback.

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
rip my channel apart. also while i would love to try doing more "regular" playthough videos, the fnaf videos i made were for a friend so they had less effort put into them. but if you watched it i'd still listen to w.e you had to say

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Whenever you can ^^ thanks
Bare in mind that I don't have a mic so the quality is terrible haha
Hi i found myself with some time to review the channel for you

ok so first of your banner, i would suggest getting rid of the social media names on the banner as people cant click them or anything like that and takes room up on your banner your goal with youtube is to keep them on youtube you dont want them clicking away to type that into there search or anything like that...i do like your anime character that you have thats pretty damn awesome in my opinion if it's yours that you did yourself then awesome nice work if not then you won't want it there, your name on the banner I noticed that your logo on the top right covers some of your name up as well you dont want that to happen

your about page needs filling out more, you need to tell people more about you/game you play etc

your video titles are not all that catchy honestly I can relate on how hard it is to make good titles for your videos, also to do with your videos your thumbnails don't seem to be catching as well, the thing I can suggest for thumbnails is to look up the game on youtube and look at other people thumbnails when making your own and ask your self is your thumbnail better than whats there if your answer is no then try again keep making your thumbnails until you think its better than whats on there it helps a lot

your video itself you got good picture quality with is awesome I do like good picture, the problem is sound, is very low even the game sounded low on your latest video I could hardly hear the game and I have my headphones full blast also your voice audio is also very low, when you are editing the video try to have your audio high and your game audio low but not to low

another problem is your video description as well, you should take the time to write out a description of the video tell people what the videos about or tell us about the game as well

your video tags are pretty bad as well you need to try and make it fit with your title as well as the game itself I noticed that P3P means Persona 3 Portable but you don't have that in your tags you should have tags like (let's play p3p,p3p , let's play Persona 3 Portable, Persona 3 Portable, p3p gameplay, etc etc...

I hope this helps you out and i wish you the best of luck going forward
KEEP IT SEXY[DOUBLEPOST=1513781992][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dude, can I ask you to review my channel?
Maybe my English is bad, not clear, etc hahahaha
Thank you :)

First thing I noticed man is your banner it is way to plane as a banner the banner is pretty much you, its meant to represent you and your channel and your text on the banner is very hard to read you need to revamp your channel banner

your thumbnails are also very basic the best way to make thumbnails is to look up the game on youtube and look at other people thumbnails when making your own and ask your self is your thumbnail better than whats there if your answer is no then, try again keep making your thumbnails until you think its better than whats on there it helps a lot

you also need to fill out your channel about page, tell people about you the games you play and tell people about your channel

in your latest video, I noticed you have a face cam that's always good to have but your not very energetic in your video and you talk quietly but louder and more clear of what your saying,

your video description needs a lot of work, in that part, you need to give a description of the video so like tell people what happens tell people about the game and all that awesome stuff.]

your video tags are really bad, you're playing a video game but in your tags, there's no game title there so your missing key stuff of your tags such as... unforgiving gameplay, unforgiving, let's play unforgiving etc etc

hope this helps and i wish you the best of luck moving forward
KEEP IT SEXY!!![DOUBLEPOST=1513783027][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there, if you wouldn't mind, I would like to see how you or anyone else viewing this thread may feel about my channel, I think I might be gradually starting back up again, I started off by doing let's plays but that became to overly used because I am not Pewdiepie.

Some other mentions being:
  • My YouTube profile picture may not be the most serious thing on the world, but I would like to show that I am a fun guy in some way.
  • My channel banner was made because I wanted to be a Call of Duty Zombie Streamer, but the way my channel is going, I just want to post funny content with my friends or with myself.
  • My channel has been somewhat up and running properly since 2013 but I've deleted many videos over the past so my view count is low etc.

Be as brutal as you can, i'd love some feedback.

Whats going on man hows it going

First off whats that banner about? I'm having a hard time matching you and your channel to your banner lol if you plan to do a reboot of your channel then be sure to update the channel banner so that it matches you and your videos.

your about page needs more work as well, this is meant to be about you and your channel, ell people more about you and your channel and the videos your gonna be doing but be descriptive about it, also take out that subscribe line when i see that it makes me feel like that's all they want is sub numbers and people walk away from that kind of thing

I pretty much have to copy and past this about youtube thumbnails because its always the same lol......your thumbnails are also very basic the best way to make thumbnails is to look up the game on youtube and look at other people thumbnails when making your own and ask your self is your thumbnail better than whats there if your answer is no then, try again keep making your thumbnails until you think its better than whats on there it helps a lot

so i watched your cod video this is a bit of a mix, first of all i liked how clear you was so well done keep that but try to be more lively more energy into it, also i understand how hard it is to play and commentate at the same time even i have some problems with it but you stop talking for a very long time when that happens be sure to cut out that long silence as it will make the video flow better but it will also shorten the video for you as well but if you can keep talking as much as you can but always try to stay on point.

your video description told me nothing about the video or the gameplay what so ever so you should try to make your description relate to the video as much as you can but when doing so try to have the game title in the first 2 lines of the description.

now your tags are also pretty bad you are never going to rank with the tag ww2 or cod or anything like them.. your video is about contracts right so you could of used tags such as....... call of duty world war 2 contracts,ww2 contracts,world war 2 contracts, call of duty contracts, call of dudty world war 2 gameplay etc etc

i hope this helps man and wish you the best of luck going forward
KEEP IT SEXY!![DOUBLEPOST=1513783076][/DOUBLEPOST]
rip my channel apart. also while i would love to try doing more "regular" playthough videos, the fnaf videos i made were for a friend so they had less effort put into them. but if you watched it i'd still listen to w.e you had to say
whats your channel link dude lol

Last edited:

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
Hi i found myself with some time to review the channel for you

ok so first of your banner, i would suggest getting rid of the social media names on the banner as people cant click them or anything like that and takes room up on your banner your goal with youtube is to keep them on youtube you dont want them clicking away to type that into there search or anything like that...i do like your anime character that you have thats pretty damn awesome in my opinion if it's yours that you did yourself then awesome nice work if not then you won't want it there, your name on the banner I noticed that your logo on the top right covers some of your name up as well you dont want that to happen

your about page needs filling out more, you need to tell people more about you/game you play etc

your video titles are not all that catchy honestly I can relate on how hard it is to make good titles for your videos, also to do with your videos your thumbnails don't seem to be catching as well, the thing I can suggest for thumbnails is to look up the game on youtube and look at other people thumbnails when making your own and ask your self is your thumbnail better than whats there if your answer is no then try again keep making your thumbnails until you think its better than whats on there it helps a lot

your video itself you got good picture quality with is awesome I do like good picture, the problem is sound, is very low even the game sounded low on your latest video I could hardly hear the game and I have my headphones full blast also your voice audio is also very low, when you are editing the video try to have your audio high and your game audio low but not to low

another problem is your video description as well, you should take the time to write out a description of the video tell people what the videos about or tell us about the game as well

your video tags are pretty bad as well you need to try and make it fit with your title as well as the game itself I noticed that P3P means Persona 3 Portable but you don't have that in your tags you should have tags like (let's play p3p,p3p , let's play Persona 3 Portable, Persona 3 Portable, p3p gameplay, etc etc...

I hope this helps you out and i wish you the best of luck going forward
KEEP IT SEXY[DOUBLEPOST=1513781992][/DOUBLEPOST]

First thing I noticed man is your banner it is way to plane as a banner the banner is pretty much you, its meant to represent you and your channel and your text on the banner is very hard to read you need to revamp your channel banner

your thumbnails are also very basic the best way to make thumbnails is to look up the game on youtube and look at other people thumbnails when making your own and ask your self is your thumbnail better than whats there if your answer is no then, try again keep making your thumbnails until you think its better than whats on there it helps a lot

you also need to fill out your channel about page, tell people about you the games you play and tell people about your channel

in your latest video, I noticed you have a face cam that's always good to have but your not very energetic in your video and you talk quietly but louder and more clear of what your saying,

your video description needs a lot of work, in that part, you need to give a description of the video so like tell people what happens tell people about the game and all that awesome stuff.]

your video tags are really bad, you're playing a video game but in your tags, there's no game title there so your missing key stuff of your tags such as... unforgiving gameplay, unforgiving, let's play unforgiving etc etc

hope this helps and i wish you the best of luck moving forward
KEEP IT SEXY!!![DOUBLEPOST=1513783027][/DOUBLEPOST]

Whats going on man hows it going

First off whats that banner about? I'm having a hard time matching you and your channel to your banner lol if you plan to do a reboot of your channel then be sure to update the channel banner so that it matches you and your videos.

your about page needs more work as well, this is meant to be about you and your channel, ell people more about you and your channel and the videos your gonna be doing but be descriptive about it, also take out that subscribe line when i see that it makes me feel like that's all they want is sub numbers and people walk away from that kind of thing

I pretty much have to copy and past this about youtube thumbnails because its always the same lol......your thumbnails are also very basic the best way to make thumbnails is to look up the game on youtube and look at other people thumbnails when making your own and ask your self is your thumbnail better than whats there if your answer is no then, try again keep making your thumbnails until you think its better than whats on there it helps a lot

so i watched your cod video this is a bit of a mix, first of all i liked how clear you was so well done keep that but try to be more lively more energy into it, also i understand how hard it is to play and commentate at the same time even i have some problems with it but you stop talking for a very long time when that happens be sure to cut out that long silence as it will make the video flow better but it will also shorten the video for you as well but if you can keep talking as much as you can but always try to stay on point.

your video description told me nothing about the video or the gameplay what so ever so you should try to make your description relate to the video as much as you can but when doing so try to have the game title in the first 2 lines of the description.

now your tags are also pretty bad you are never going to rank with the tag ww2 or cod or anything like them.. your video is about contracts right so you could of used tags such as....... call of duty world war 2 contracts,ww2 contracts,world war 2 contracts, call of duty contracts, call of dudty world war 2 gameplay etc etc

i hope this helps man and wish you the best of luck going forward
KEEP IT SEXY!![DOUBLEPOST=1513783076][/DOUBLEPOST]
whats your channel link dude lol

i keep thinking i had the link set up lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyypPr4LFh6BMey6UMXbrw

like i said ignore the fnaf videos

Last edited:

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member

it's all good man lol

WOW eerrrmm ok well you said rip it apart so why not :D (not much ripping here is in pretty much shock :D)

ok so I do in fact like the banner the banner is really cool honestly id keep it, but I would put more thought into the background of the banner to complement the text a bit better but that's about it.....

ok here's a big problem your about page needs to be descriptive tell people about you and your channel as well as your video content but be descriptive about it as much as you can tbh I do like the fact that you have no subscribe part there that's good never put subscribe in the about page

so I checked out your latest videos and a few others as well and your audio quality is great so nicely done on that but I do suggest a bit more energy into it as you sound flat to me could just be me but be more lively but I can say you are very clear and I understand what your saying so that's awesome nice work on that

your video quality is great gotta love that hd I honestly have nothing bad to say about that at all

your thumbnails are not bad but at the same time not great maybe look at the thumbnails of other videos in the youtube search and see if you match there standard on the thumbnails but I can honestly say that your not doing a bad job on the thumbnails just put a light more thought into them

the description of your video could be more descriptive like your round up video you could add in some information that you cover in the video I'm not saying like put in everything but like add in a few key points from the video into the description but make the key points descriptive

also, your titles are not that good like the latest video people don't really know what it is just by the name of that title, maybe add in a game title in there

and last but not least your video tags well again in your latest video you show a lot of love to destiny theres more desty tags than the other titles, you could add in news to each title as well like, dissidia nt news, attack on titan news, etc etc

but all in all you got a good channel and if you work on these points i think you will be able to move up the chain of youtubers in no time :)

KEEP IT SEXY!!!

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
it's all good man lol

WOW eerrrmm ok well you said rip it apart so why not :D (not much ripping here is in pretty much shock :D)

ok so I do in fact like the banner the banner is really cool honestly id keep it, but I would put more thought into the background of the banner to complement the text a bit better but that's about it.....

ok here's a big problem your about page needs to be descriptive tell people about you and your channel as well as your video content but be descriptive about it as much as you can tbh I do like the fact that you have no subscribe part there that's good never put subscribe in the about page

so I checked out your latest videos and a few others as well and your audio quality is great so nicely done on that but I do suggest a bit more energy into it as you sound flat to me could just be me but be more lively but I can say you are very clear and I understand what your saying so that's awesome nice work on that

your video quality is great gotta love that hd I honestly have nothing bad to say about that at all

your thumbnails are not bad but at the same time not great maybe look at the thumbnails of other videos in the youtube search and see if you match there standard on the thumbnails but I can honestly say that your not doing a bad job on the thumbnails just put a light more thought into them

the description of your video could be more descriptive like your round up video you could add in some information that you cover in the video I'm not saying like put in everything but like add in a few key points from the video into the description but make the key points descriptive

also, your titles are not that good like the latest video people don't really know what it is just by the name of that title, maybe add in a game title in there

and last but not least your video tags well again in your latest video you show a lot of love to destiny theres more desty tags than the other titles, you could add in news to each title as well like, dissidia nt news, attack on titan news, etc etc

but all in all you got a good channel and if you work on these points i think you will be able to move up the chain of youtubers in no time :)

KEEP IT SEXY!!!

my heart dropped when i got the notification lmao! thanks man, i'll work on those things :)

Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
ohh i see how this is. You completely bypassed mine... Well you know what.... no healing for you! LOL No... that'll go against my good nature... Fine! But it won't be a full heal. LOL
You're doing a good thing here my man.
??? did i am so sorry man i will take a look now wow i thought i got everyone im sorry dude[DOUBLEPOST=1513806283][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well you've offered, and I will retort. Feel free to review me if you have the time, and don't worry i'm able to take personal opinions. But I'll prepare myself and grab my Kleenex just in case. LOL

ok man.....

so first of is always the banner, don't get me wrong what you have is okish apart from the black background it's too plane you should try to get a background to match what you have or revamp the whole banner, also on your banner you have social media icons get rid of them because you cant click them and just takes up space of the banner

you about page needs re doing as well, now I found it funny when I read out of nowhere that you love fries well I'm right there with ya dude, but be more descriptive about yourself the channel and ofc keep that part about loving fries lol I did like that, the following should not be on your about page
(
if I can make money stuffing my face with fries while playing games and talking at the same time, I'll be set for life.
https://www.twitch.tv/healpleaseheal so make sure to stop by.

Make sure to like, subscribe to the channel and remember to heal, please heal. Otherwise, you're dead, just dead; and that doesn't help anyone.

Hit my up on Discord right here: https://discord.gg/nakEPUQ

Thank you so much for the support you filthy love buckets.

Make sure to follow my social media accounts, so you can follow the follow and follow... follow... follow... I'm stuck...)

take that out of your about page don't talk about money don't talk about going to follow you on your social media pages and take the links out because they cannot be clicked on never talk about money or subs in your about page as you would just come off to people as the type of person that its the only reason your doing youtube for

i can see that your thumbnails are like super all over the place there not consistent you and also a lot of your thumbnails are way to busy there's too much in them, make sure to look on youtube to see the thumbnails that people are doing that game and try to make yours better than theirs so that you get the click instead of them so get that youtube search up as your making your thumbnail and keep checking to make sure yours is better

ok so your latest video this war of mine (BTW I love this game.... I have this war of mine the little ones for xbox one) anyway yes your audio is great I did like it so nicely done your loud and your clear which is very good so keep that going man, the video quality is also awesome so you have done a good job there as well
but when I went into the video you didnt say hello to the viewers or anything the first thing we got was HEY ***** thats what we got then i notice that was your intro showing a good moment in the video but even after that you didnt say hello to us or welcome us to the video you should always say hello to the viewer because then they feel welcome to the video and feels like your interacting with us I also noticed that even when I got 5 min into the video your just sat there talking see theres no problem with that at all thats great but your not interacting with the viewer ask us questions about the game like how far we got how many people you helped etc etc

your video title you named this one
Hospital Bound
but I have no idea what that means at all lol maybe put some more effort into the title see like you were stealing from that hospital you got of titled it stealing from the hospital.. but also your looking for your child in this video so you could have named it something like searching for my daughter, put a little more time into your titles making it more appealing to others

this description you have (We finally begin to make our way closer to Amelia, though every step forward seems like two steps back. We make it to the hospital and get some help in our search, but come to realize that she may not be in the best of hands.) that's a good description to fit with the title I said above so keep all this in mind when typing out your titles and description make it fit together,

ok so your video tags hhhmmm its kinda hard to do tags so i no what your going thru with this part but again in your tags you have this as a tag (searching for our daughter) so you had in mind what i said for a title but you never put it in as your title
the trick to tags is that you have to make it fit with the rest of the video that means tags titles and video descriptions work together they all help each other for a better ranking in youtube search also when doing tags think about trying to get in relevancy and surggested videos, to help you with tags theres a free tool called tubebuddy i dont no if you have it but try getting that it should really help you this is a image of what i found thats me using my tube buddy to find some good tags and the better your video description and titles the better you can make your tags work for upload_2017-12-20_21-42-34.pngyou that image is just an exsample so having daughter for a title is a good idea you should get that in there instead of that hospital bound title that you have

i hope this helps dude and i wish you the best of look going forward man if you need any more help then feel free to pm me or even ask me here im happy to help

KEEP IT SEXY!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: HealPleaseHeal