Offering Do you want a review???

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
??? did i am so sorry man i will take a look now wow i thought i got everyone im sorry dude[DOUBLEPOST=1513806283][/DOUBLEPOST]

ok man.....

so first of is always the banner, don't get me wrong what you have is okish apart from the black background it's too plane you should try to get a background to match what you have or revamp the whole banner, also on your banner you have social media icons get rid of them because you cant click them and just takes up space of the banner

you about page needs re doing as well, now I found it funny when I read out of nowhere that you love fries well I'm right there with ya dude, but be more descriptive about yourself the channel and ofc keep that part about loving fries lol I did like that, the following should not be on your about page
(
if I can make money stuffing my face with fries while playing games and talking at the same time, I'll be set for life.
https://www.twitch.tv/healpleaseheal so make sure to stop by.

Make sure to like, subscribe to the channel and remember to heal, please heal. Otherwise, you're dead, just dead; and that doesn't help anyone.

Hit my up on Discord right here: https://discord.gg/nakEPUQ

Thank you so much for the support you filthy love buckets.

Make sure to follow my social media accounts, so you can follow the follow and follow... follow... follow... I'm stuck...)

take that out of your about page don't talk about money don't talk about going to follow you on your social media pages and take the links out because they cannot be clicked on never talk about money or subs in your about page as you would just come off to people as the type of person that its the only reason your doing youtube for

i can see that your thumbnails are like super all over the place there not consistent you and also a lot of your thumbnails are way to busy there's too much in them, make sure to look on youtube to see the thumbnails that people are doing that game and try to make yours better than theirs so that you get the click instead of them so get that youtube search up as your making your thumbnail and keep checking to make sure yours is better

ok so your latest video this war of mine (BTW I love this game.... I have this war of mine the little ones for xbox one) anyway yes your audio is great I did like it so nicely done your loud and your clear which is very good so keep that going man, the video quality is also awesome so you have done a good job there as well
but when I went into the video you didnt say hello to the viewers or anything the first thing we got was HEY ***** thats what we got then i notice that was your intro showing a good moment in the video but even after that you didnt say hello to us or welcome us to the video you should always say hello to the viewer because then they feel welcome to the video and feels like your interacting with us I also noticed that even when I got 5 min into the video your just sat there talking see theres no problem with that at all thats great but your not interacting with the viewer ask us questions about the game like how far we got how many people you helped etc etc

your video title you named this one
Hospital Bound
but I have no idea what that means at all lol maybe put some more effort into the title see like you were stealing from that hospital you got of titled it stealing from the hospital.. but also your looking for your child in this video so you could have named it something like searching for my daughter, put a little more time into your titles making it more appealing to others

this description you have (We finally begin to make our way closer to Amelia, though every step forward seems like two steps back. We make it to the hospital and get some help in our search, but come to realize that she may not be in the best of hands.) that's a good description to fit with the title I said above so keep all this in mind when typing out your titles and description make it fit together,

ok so your video tags hhhmmm its kinda hard to do tags so i no what your going thru with this part but again in your tags you have this as a tag (searching for our daughter) so you had in mind what i said for a title but you never put it in as your title
the trick to tags is that you have to make it fit with the rest of the video that means tags titles and video descriptions work together they all help each other for a better ranking in youtube search also when doing tags think about trying to get in relevancy and surggested videos, to help you with tags theres a free tool called tubebuddy i dont no if you have it but try getting that it should really help you this is a image of what i found thats me using my tube buddy to find some good tags and the better your video description and titles the better you can make your tags work for View attachment 19754you that image is just an exsample so having daughter for a title is a good idea you should get that in there instead of that hospital bound title that you have

i hope this helps dude and i wish you the best of look going forward man if you need any more help then feel free to pm me or even ask me here im happy to help

KEEP IT SEXY!!!
Thank you man, I appreciate the time you put into this. I never thought of that for my about section, and that's not the image I want to portray. I appreciate your input and will look into getting it fixed up.

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Thank you man, I appreciate the time you put into this. I never thought of that for my about section, and that's not the image I want to portray. I appreciate your input and will look into getting it fixed up.
yeah its a easy thing to over look dude but people really do think that when seeing stuff like that, and im happy to help as much as i can dude i like to help people around the freedom family, im just really sorry that it took me like a week to get to all the reviews but i finnaly got to them all and i hope it all helps you out dude if you need any more help please let me know im happy to help

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
Hi i found myself with some time to review the channel for you

ok so first of your banner, i would suggest getting rid of the social media names on the banner as people cant click them or anything like that and takes room up on your banner your goal with youtube is to keep them on youtube you dont want them clicking away to type that into there search or anything like that...i do like your anime character that you have thats pretty damn awesome in my opinion if it's yours that you did yourself then awesome nice work if not then you won't want it there, your name on the banner I noticed that your logo on the top right covers some of your name up as well you dont want that to happen

your about page needs filling out more, you need to tell people more about you/game you play etc

your video titles are not all that catchy honestly I can relate on how hard it is to make good titles for your videos, also to do with your videos your thumbnails don't seem to be catching as well, the thing I can suggest for thumbnails is to look up the game on youtube and look at other people thumbnails when making your own and ask your self is your thumbnail better than whats there if your answer is no then try again keep making your thumbnails until you think its better than whats on there it helps a lot

your video itself you got good picture quality with is awesome I do like good picture, the problem is sound, is very low even the game sounded low on your latest video I could hardly hear the game and I have my headphones full blast also your voice audio is also very low, when you are editing the video try to have your audio high and your game audio low but not to low

another problem is your video description as well, you should take the time to write out a description of the video tell people what the videos about or tell us about the game as well

your video tags are pretty bad as well you need to try and make it fit with your title as well as the game itself I noticed that P3P means Persona 3 Portable but you don't have that in your tags you should have tags like (let's play p3p,p3p , let's play Persona 3 Portable, Persona 3 Portable, p3p gameplay, etc etc...

I hope this helps you out and i wish you the best of luck going forward
KEEP IT SEXY[DOUBLEPOST=1513781992][/DOUBLEPOST]

First thing I noticed man is your banner it is way to plane as a banner the banner is pretty much you, its meant to represent you and your channel and your text on the banner is very hard to read you need to revamp your channel banner

your thumbnails are also very basic the best way to make thumbnails is to look up the game on youtube and look at other people thumbnails when making your own and ask your self is your thumbnail better than whats there if your answer is no then, try again keep making your thumbnails until you think its better than whats on there it helps a lot

you also need to fill out your channel about page, tell people about you the games you play and tell people about your channel

in your latest video, I noticed you have a face cam that's always good to have but your not very energetic in your video and you talk quietly but louder and more clear of what your saying,

your video description needs a lot of work, in that part, you need to give a description of the video so like tell people what happens tell people about the game and all that awesome stuff.]

your video tags are really bad, you're playing a video game but in your tags, there's no game title there so your missing key stuff of your tags such as... unforgiving gameplay, unforgiving, let's play unforgiving etc etc

hope this helps and i wish you the best of luck moving forward

Don't disagree with that at all, amd yeah i never know when the audio is better for the audience and for myselfm the stream sounds good but in my ears is supper loud as I don't use speakers because of the ppl arround the house

Tags and thumbnails is an issue I have an d descriptoion too
But yeah like I told you, I do need some new channel art, gonna take a sample i really liked and design it on my own style

Thanks for the review

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
yeah its a easy thing to over look dude but people really do think that when seeing stuff like that, and im happy to help as much as i can dude i like to help people around the freedom family, im just really sorry that it took me like a week to get to all the reviews but i finnaly got to them all and i hope it all helps you out dude if you need any more help please let me know im happy to help
No worries man, again thank you for your time and the input you provided. I've already implemented some of that and will change around my about page.

Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Channel Optimization in general which I found mostly in the people here is what they are lacking of. Also I seen some of the people here have problems with SEO "keywords" to make their videos grow in views.
you are right SEO is the main problem chnnels have with youtube and since the big youtubers took pretty much all the main keywords so we wont rank we have to find a creative way to get around them :)

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I would like a review because I need to see what to improve.
ok man as soon as i have a little more spare time i will go thru your channel and give you my honest opinion[DOUBLEPOST=1515060681][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like a review I know something that I do need to fix but it never hurts to get another person's input.
i will get to you ass soon as i have a little more time dude

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I would like a review I know something that I do need to fix but it never hurts to get another person's input.

please keep in mind all this is only my opinion and I stated in the main post that I will be brutally honest on my opinions this is not a dig at you or anything like that

Ok so I looked at your latest video and I can tell you a few things wrongs with it which I hope you can work with for the future, first of I like how your loud in your videos I like it when a youtuber put energy into there commentary and videos it makes me feel like they are working hard, however when your playing a game that has cutscenes its best to stay quiet on them because there are a lot of people that like to listen to the cutscene and not the player so just say something like (i am going to be quiet for the cutscenes) this does 2 things for your this allows the viewer to enjoy the cutscene and it gives you time to come up with something good to talk about and intresting to say to engage with your viewers.
As for the title (Bird's Eye View | Assassin's Creed Origins #1) <<< that title means nothing to me im sorry to say but its bad, bird's eye view I can honestly say that means nothing to a lot of people, now if the title said something like this (Nightmare difficulty | Assassin's Creed Origins #1) <<< that means something it means damn dude this guy playing origins in nightmare difficulty I want to see how far he gets without dying, so think about your title as your editing the video, also at the start of your video you go eeerrmm eerrr hhhmm alot thats not good, you could have said something like this I am going to play it in nightmare because im a bad ass! but you just go I decided to eerrmm play in nightmare because eerrmm I dont no why... that telling me you pretty much have no idea its always a good idea to think abit before you start recording your videos, also its a good idea to talk in fights so like talk about whats on your mind instantly unless something intresting int he game fill in that empy commentary space to talk about something else untill something in game catch your eye like exsample ( have been thinking of going to the gym to tone.(inset interesting letter in game comes up) Start reading the letter instantly) this helps you take away the empty none talking part of your commentary you fill that space of silents.
The tags of this video pretty much has some bad ones, gaming, video game,pc, funny, singleplayer, etc there not gonna help you at all, but this video is missing important tags as well such as.. ac origins nightmare difficulty, assassin's creed nightmare difficulty, origins nightmare, ac nightmare, etc etc.
the good thing is your audio seems good to me the video quality 1080p 60fps is great nice work it looks really good.

your about page is missing a few things like your upload schedule tell us what you do on your channel be more descriptive about you, your channel and your videos.

the thumbnail for this video is not that good and don't make me want to click it its not creative and justs blends into the list of videos that would pop up on youtube search, a good way to make your thumbnails is to look in the youtube search of the game your doing and try to make your thumbnails look better than theirs even if you have to keep remaking it over and over again just keep making it till you think it looks better than whats there on youtube (DON'T COPY THERES) infact all your thumbnails look like no effort went into them they all look like they blend in and on the elder scrolls thumbnails the text in them is hard to read.

your banner ain't too bad but try and come up with a theme for your channel art like my theme is the kinda dark killer type and I would say you need to make your name text in the banner just a bit bigger

also on your homepage, i would have to say you need to add your playlist to the home page so people can go right to a series they would like to see

I hope all this helps you man, just remember this is not a dig at you at all this is only my opinion and you don't have to listen to me or change anything but this is my honest opinion on your channel
[DOUBLEPOST=1515941346][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like a review because I need to see what to improve.

please keep in mind all this is only my opinion and I stated in the main post that I will be brutally honest on my opinions this is not a dig at you or anything like that

Ok, so the latest videos!!! first of all mate you need to sure out your title you put OLNY instead of ONLY also never do your titles in all caps you want to make it look nicer and cleaner
so do each letter of each word in caps so like this >>>>>> The Only Game Worse Than Minecraft <<<<<<< also you do need to come up with better titles so I would have said for this title something like ]
>>> Roblox Is The Only Game Worse Than Minecraft <<<< try and make your titles more informative with as well words as you can

second of all get rid of that intro honestly no one wants to see that

Also man you gotta get some lighting your face cam is so dark its hard to see you in it but also you need to sort out your mic you don't want it right in front of your mouth because people still won't be able
to see you put it to the side of you or something like that so people can see you

you also dont speak very clearly you speak loudly but not very clear when you talk you need to be energetic and clear but this could be due to the language barrier but you also mess up alot of what your trying to say (Alot of people do this) but the way to solve that is to edit it out of the video so smoother, also I no a lot of kids like to watch people jump around in the game when waiting but theres so many people that also dont want to see you do that
if your at a waiting part tyo get into a match then cut it out the video because I dont wanna see you jumping around for ages
also I notice you sing when your in a fight thats good and all as it fills the empty space in the commentary but try making it more entertaining by single words

next are your thumbnails and this pretty much go for all your thumbnails they are pretty bad to be honest with you and you need to try to sort them out, the best way to make thumbnails is to look on youtube for what you're trying to rank for on youtube
and look at there thumbnails as your making your and try to make them better than what you see there (DONT COPY THERE THUMBNAILS) just try to make them better than what you see on there even if you have to remake the thumbnails over and over again
because honestly, i would never click on your thumbnails the first thing people see when looking for a video is thumbnails so make yours pop off the page

the video description is 110% very bad >>>>>>>In this video I play a game. I hope you enjoy this video. Please like, subscribe and comment for more ideas. LET'S GO FOR 5 LIKES!!!! <<<<<< first off what game is it I don't know what it is also what happens in this so-called video what is this video even about??? what you have for your video description will not help with your youtube metadata

your video description is meant to be descriptive about the video so you need to tell people what game it is what happens in the video what is this video about all of that stuff.. also don't put like goal because it only comes off as that's all you are after no one wants to feel used for likes and subs

your video tags need more work you have a lot of tags that you are never going to rank for there for useless to your video
The useless tags are (good,???, worse, pvp, fun, crazy, blocks, than, bow, sword, building, minigames, skywars child-friendly,minecraft,roblox,) you are never going to rank with them tags and i mean never so they are useless for the video

a good tag to use would be something like (Roblox is the only game worse than Minecraft,)

i think the only thing i do like about your video is that you do upload in 1080p which is great.

ok so the channel banner ain't the worst thing I have seen but could do with little more work more creativity but still its okish

your about page needs more work as well, you need to tell us more about you and why you like youtube also tell us about some of the games you play tell us why you play them games tell us your upload schedule
TAKE OUT LIKE and SUBSCRIBE don't ever have that in your about page because it only shows that all you want is likes and subscribers, f your asking for comments ask in a different way such as
asking for constructive criticism instead of just asking for a comment

I hope all this helps you man, just remember this is not a dig at you at all this is only my opinion and you don't have to listen to me or change anything but this is my honest opinion on your channel[DOUBLEPOST=1515950682][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys if my reviews help you guys out then please nominate me for member of the month, but please keep in mind its ok if you don't i am just happy to help you all out as much as i can and my reviews are the best way that i no how :D thanks again guys and i hope i did manage to help you with your channels.

Last edited:
Reactions: StormMoreno

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10

Ok so I looked at your latest video and I can tell you a few things wrongs with it which I hope you can work with for the future, first of I like how your loud in your videos I like it when a youtuber put energy into there commentary and videos it makes me feel like they are working hard, however when your playing a game that has cutscenes its best to stay quiet on them because there are a lot of people that like to listen to the cutscene and not the player so just say something like (i am going to be quiet for the cutscenes) this does 2 things for your this allows the viewer to enjoy the cutscene and it gives you time to come up with something good to talk about and intresting to say to engage with your viewers.
As for the title (Bird's Eye View | Assassin's Creed Origins #1) <<< that title means nothing to me im sorry to say but its bad, bird's eye view I can honestly say that means nothing to a lot of people, now if the title said something like this (Nightmare difficulty | Assassin's Creed Origins #1) <<< that means something it means damn dude this guy playing origins in nightmare difficulty I want to see how far he gets without dying, so think about your title as your editing the video, also at the start of your video you go eeerrmm eerrr hhhmm alot thats not good, you could have said something like this I am going to play it in nightmare because im a bad ass! but you just go I decided to eerrmm play in nightmare because eerrmm I dont no why... that telling me you pretty much have no idea its always a good idea to think abit before you start recording your videos, also its a good idea to talk in fights so like talk about whats on your mind instantly unless something intresting int he game fill in that empy commentary space to talk about something else untill something in game catch your eye like exsample ( have been thinking of going to the gym to tone.(inset interesting letter in game comes up) Start reading the letter instantly) this helps you take away the empty none talking part of your commentary you fill that space of silents.
The tags of this video pretty much has some bad ones, gaming, video game,pc, funny, singleplayer, etc there not gonna help you at all, but this video is missing important tags as well such as.. ac origins nightmare difficulty, assassin's creed nightmare difficulty, origins nightmare, ac nightmare, etc etc.
the good thing is your audio seems good to me the video quality 1080p 60fps is great nice work it looks really good.

your about page is missing a few things like your upload schedule tell us what you do on your channel be more descriptive about you, your channel and your videos.

the thumbnail for this video is not that good and don't make me want to click it its not creative and justs blends into the list of videos that would pop up on youtube search, a good way to make your thumbnails is to look in the youtube search of the game your doing and try to make your thumbnails look better than theirs even if you have to keep remaking it over and over again just keep making it till you think it looks better than whats there on youtube (DON'T COPY THERES) infact all your thumbnails look like no effort went into them they all look like they blend in and on the elder scrolls thumbnails the text in them is hard to read.

your banner ain't too bad but try and come up with a theme for your channel art like my theme is the kinda dark killer type and I would say you need to make your name text in the banner just a bit bigger

also on your homepage, i would have to say you need to add your playlist to the home page so people can go right to a series they would like to see

I hope all this helps you man, just remember this is not a dig at you at all this is only my opinion and you don't have to listen to me or change anything but this is my honest opinion on your channel
[DOUBLEPOST=1515941346][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ok, so the latest videos!!! first of all mate you need to sure out your title you put OLNY instead of ONLY also never do your titles in all caps you want to make it look nicer and cleaner
so do each letter of each word in caps so like this >>>>>> The Only Game Worse Than Minecraft <<<<<<< also you do need to come up with better titles so I would have said for this title something like ]
>>> Roblox Is The Only Game Worse Than Minecraft <<<< try and make your titles more informative with as well words as you can

second of all get rid of that intro honestly no one wants to see that

Also man you gotta get some lighting your face cam is so dark its hard to see you in it but also you need to sort out your mic you don't want it right in front of your mouth because people still won't be able
to see you put it to the side of you or something like that so people can see you

you also dont speak very clearly you speak loudly but not very clear when you talk you need to be energetic and clear but this could be due to the language barrier but you also mess up alot of what your trying to say (Alot of people do this) but the way to solve that is to edit it out of the video so smoother, also I no a lot of kids like to watch people jump around in the game when waiting but theres so many people that also dont want to see you do that
if your at a waiting part tyo get into a match then cut it out the video because I dont wanna see you jumping around for ages
also I notice you sing when your in a fight thats good and all as it fills the empty space in the commentary but try making it more entertaining by single words

next are your thumbnails and this pretty much go for all your thumbnails they are pretty bad to be honest with you and you need to try to sort them out, the best way to make thumbnails is to look on youtube for what you're trying to rank for on youtube
and look at there thumbnails as your making your and try to make them better than what you see there (DONT COPY THERE THUMBNAILS) just try to make them better than what you see on there even if you have to remake the thumbnails over and over again
because honestly, i would never click on your thumbnails the first thing people see when looking for a video is thumbnails so make yours pop off the page

the video description is 110% very bad >>>>>>>In this video I play a game. I hope you enjoy this video. Please like, subscribe and comment for more ideas. LET'S GO FOR 5 LIKES!!!! <<<<<< first off what game is it I don't know what it is also what happens in this so-called video what is this video even about??? what you have for your video description will not help with your youtube metadata

your video description is meant to be descriptive about the video so you need to tell people what game it is what happens in the video what is this video about all of that stuff.. also don't put like goal because it only comes off as that's all you are after no one wants to feel used for likes and subs

your video tags need more work you have a lot of tags that you are never going to rank for there for useless to your video
The useless tags are (good,???, worse, pvp, fun, crazy, blocks, than, bow, sword, building, minigames, skywars child-friendly,minecraft,roblox,) you are never going to rank with them tags and i mean never so they are useless for the video

a good tag to use would be something like (Roblox is the only game worse than Minecraft,)

i think the only thing i do like about your video is that you do upload in 1080p which is great.

ok so the channel banner ain't the worst thing I have seen but could do with little more work more creativity but still its okish

your about page needs more work as well, you need to tell us more about you and why you like youtube also tell us about some of the games you play tell us why you play them games tell us your upload schedule
TAKE OUT LIKE and SUBSCRIBE don't ever have that in your about page because it only shows that all you want is likes and subscribers, f your asking for comments ask in a different way such as
asking for constructive criticism instead of just asking for a comment

I hope all this helps you man, just remember this is not a dig at you at all this is only my opinion and you don't have to listen to me or change anything but this is my honest opinion on your channel[DOUBLEPOST=1515950682][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys if my reviews help you guys out then please nominate me for member of the month, but please keep in mind its ok if you don't i am just happy to help you all out as much as i can and my reviews are the best way that i no how :D thanks again guys and i hope i did manage to help you with your channels.
Thank you! Now I see better on what to improve.

Reactions: Scalperhero