Gaming Do you want a shoutout? Do you want to grow?Click this thread to find out how!

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
What's up guys!!
Hope that your weekend is going great.
I am here to talk to you.
I am going to start a new series on my channel.
It's called Shoutout Mondays!
So you are wondering- You only have 60 subscribers you don't have enough to do that?
But i say if you add half my subscribers to your channel that would be good.
And the people that are going to see the video can to subscribe to your channel.
It is going to have 1o people so yeah.
And i am going to whatch some of your videos and talk about them in the video(in depth)
I am going to put the links on the describition and put them in little cards to pop in the videos.
So if you'd like to get a shoutout then message me in this post!!:)
I hope that i can help you guys!
Thanks !
When the video is up i will put it here so you can all see or you can subscribe here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qmZXv9sw79N1aRcjjhUsA and then you can see the video first!!

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
The new video check it out and if you want a shoutout then post on this thread and sub my cahnnel for awesome videos like this!!
Thank you:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello ProSkater, I think the idea of starting a new shout out series is also good, no matter how many subscribers you have - heck I started my month Q and A / Shout Out series when I had like 20 subs. Anyway I have to say I think you are really contributing to helping other channels grow and I would be very appreciative if you could consider my for a shout out in your next video

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Hello ProSkater, I think the idea of starting a new shout out series is also good, no matter how many subscribers you have - heck I started my month Q and A / Shout Out series when I had like 20 subs. Anyway I have to say I think you are really contributing to helping other channels grow and I would be very appreciative if you could consider my for a shout out in your next video

I will consider and Thank you!!

What's up guys!!
Hope that your weekend is going great.
I am here to talk to you.
I am going to start a new series on my channel.
It's called Shoutout Mondays!
So you are wondering- You only have 60 subscribers you don't have enough to do that?
But i say if you add half my subscribers to your channel that would be good.
And the people that are going to see the video can to subscribe to your channel.
It is going to have 1o people so yeah.
And i am going to whatch some of your videos and talk about them in the video(in depth)
I am going to put the links on the describition and put them in little cards to pop in the videos.
So if you'd like to get a shoutout then message me in this post!!:)
I hope that i can help you guys!
Thanks !
When the video is up i will put it here so you can all see or you can subscribe here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qmZXv9sw79N1aRcjjhUsA and then you can see the video first!!

Hey dude could please be in your next Shout Out video? It would be awesome if you could help me out. By the way i subscribed. :)

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Thank you for making this a part of your channel ProSkater :) Videos like these help to give attention to people that really deserve it and just overall inspires everyone involved to make their channels even better! By being another individual to take the initiative and make a shoutout series of your own I just wanted to say thanks again. - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Thank you for making this a part of your channel ProSkater :) Videos like these help to give attention to people that really deserve it and just overall inspires everyone involved to make their channels even better! By being another individual to take the initiative and make a shoutout series of your own I just wanted to say thanks again. - Brandon

View attachment 13381

No problem !!
One thing can you sub my channel?
Because i have 64 people now and i am trying to get to 65 !!
Thank you

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
I like the idea that the shoutout is more of really a channel review, if I catch you correctly. But I like the idea, since YT is about the spreading of ideas, and sometimes a small amount must be spread liberally to get new ideas out because some of those people get exposed to an even broader audience that allows for truest forms of organic growth, as they tell friends about the new things they discovered because of your spreading their their name.
Peace, Michael D. "illumANark" Conway

Reactions: SpartanHunter -720

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
I like the idea that the shoutout is more of really a channel review, if I catch you correctly. But I like the idea, since YT is about the spreading of ideas, and sometimes a small amount must be spread liberally to get new ideas out because some of those people get exposed to an even broader audience that allows for truest forms of organic growth, as they tell friends about the new things they discovered because of your spreading their their name.
Peace, Michael D. "illumANark" Conway

Thank you soo much!!
You are awesome !!
Do you want a shoutout?
And also if i get to 70 subs till the nex monday then i will do a special 20 shoutouts!!

Reactions: illumANark

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Thanks guys for helping me get 65 subscribers on my channel!!
I couldn't be more happier right now !!!
Thank you so much for you support!! If you want a shoutout the post down in the post!!
Thank you again and goodbye!!