Does anyone here play Smite?

G

Gods of Odds

I'm just wondering does anyone here play Smite also if you do play it then how interested are you in it and do you look into the history of the god you play as?

Efein

New User
Jun 13, 2016
YouTube
I used to play it mate but I soon got bored of it because it reminded me too much of League of Legends. I used to love that game but I think the community just wore me down e.g. the constant flamers, it used to be a great game. The gods themselves are awesome, My favorite was Thor or Wu-Kong I think.

G

Gods of Odds

I used to play it mate but I soon got bored of it because it reminded me too much of League of Legends. I used to love that game but I think the community just wore me down e.g. the constant flamers, it used to be a great game. The gods themselves are awesome, My favorite was Thor or Wu-Kong I think.
Nice do you like the history of them gods? I'm going to be starting a series soon related to smite which you might like.

Efein

New User
Jun 13, 2016
YouTube
Nice do you like the history of them gods? I'm going to be starting a series soon related to smite which you might like.
Well Thor is a self explanatory one providing you know the Marvel universe but the reaaaaly brief description of him is that he is a norse god, these gods also include but are not limited to Odin, Frigg, Baldir, Tyr, Freyja, Freyr. They can also be referred to as 'demi-gods' or 'half gods'. He can fly and command lightning providing he is wielding his mighty hammer Mjolnir. A fun fact that you probably know is that Mjolnir was forged by dwarfs in the heart of a dying star however, what you may not know is that the dwarfs making it actually made a mistake. The hilt of the hammer was supposed to be spear length but they accidentally made it too short. As for WuKong, he can be referred to as Sun Wukong or more commonly known, the Monkey King. The legend states that he is a monkey born from stone and acquired his vast array of powers through the practice of Taoist effectively allowing him to rival the power of man and gods alike! This was only a brief description of these two and I hope it starts you off on your journey for godly knowledge! Good luck on the series and Peace out mate!

G

Gods of Odds

Well Thor is a self explanatory one providing you know the Marvel universe but the reaaaaly brief description of him is that he is a norse god, these gods also include but are not limited to Odin, Frigg, Baldir, Tyr, Freyja, Freyr. They can also be referred to as 'demi-gods' or 'half gods'. He can fly and command lightning providing he is wielding his mighty hammer Mjolnir. A fun fact that you probably know is that Mjolnir was forged by dwarfs in the heart of a dying star however, what you may not know is that the dwarfs making it actually made a mistake. The hilt of the hammer was supposed to be spear length but they accidentally made it too short. As for WuKong, he can be referred to as Sun Wukong or more commonly known, the Monkey King. The legend states that he is a monkey born from stone and acquired his vast array of powers through the practice of Taoist effectively allowing him to rival the power of man and gods alike! This was only a brief description of these two and I hope it starts you off on your journey for godly knowledge! Good luck on the series and Peace out mate!
Yep i'm actually doing a classic degree so roman and greek are easy for me and the rest I already know absolutely loads about.

Reactions: Efein

Noasus

Rising User
Jul 26, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I used to play it, but I really enjoyed it! I didn't have time to play it so that's why I stopped. But now that's summer's up I'll try to get back into it. I don't think I'll look into the history the gods though. haha