Request Does this update video do the job

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
Just have a request to see if anyone can give feedback on whether they think that this update video gets the message across about updates about the channel and projects. Pretty looking to see if I should be more vocal or more active in the vid as well if lighting is good and if sound quality is good or bad etc.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Sound quality is good. Looks like a unique video idea where you have your own corner to talk in, which is good that you are doing something different. Only problems with that it can be a little bit bland as we are just seeing your back. Also the writing that you have posted on the wall is quite hard to see. Something I'd suggest is instead of hand writing, print out words and images then stick them on the wall as you are talking about. This would give the channel a more professional feel and involve the viewers a bit more. Video length was a bit too long and drawn out for my liking, maybe aim for around 5 minutes to reel more new viewers in, later when you have a larger subscriber base you can lengthen the videos.

Overall really nice idea for a video, good to see something different :)

Reactions: TimeOut Corner

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
Sound quality is good. Looks like a unique video idea where you have your own corner to talk in, which is good that you are doing something different. Only problems with that it can be a little bit bland as we are just seeing your back. Also the writing that you have posted on the wall is quite hard to see. Something I'd suggest is instead of hand writing, print out words and images then stick them on the wall as you are talking about. This would give the channel a more professional feel and involve the viewers a bit more. Video length was a bit too long and drawn out for my liking, maybe aim for around 5 minutes to reel more new viewers in, later when you have a larger subscriber base you can lengthen the videos.

Overall really nice idea for a video, good to see something different :)
Yeah I been trying to figure out ways to make the writing bigger and good thoughts will make them shorter as it is a bit to long now that you say it. Good advice.[DOUBLEPOST=1481816481][/DOUBLEPOST]
Overall idea is great, very unique and you really give your own twist on it.
Though to stand out more, use a setup microphone to get that better sound quality and reduce your echo.
Also try to make light come form both sides of the camera so you don't have any shadows on the wall :)

Nice vid tho!
Looks like I will be getting myself a mic as well I doi need another light as the shadow is a bit annoying and doesnt look that good thanks.