Does this work Better?

BlueBard

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
I changed and revamped my entire intro and 'graphics' (I'll be updating my mascot as well XD) So I just want to know if it this works better? Should I add more from the previous setup? Change something else?

Just give me some thoughts on what you all think :)

Here is an example of an older video.

And this is what it looks like now :) NOTE: I will be adding the wheel sound effect back on the next video, Ikerot let me know she preferred it and I think it does work pretty well ^^

Thank you very much!

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
I like the new one better, It gets right in to the video. Both of them are very nice though. Good videos also, keep on going =D

BlueBard

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
I like the new one better, It gets right in to the video. Both of them are very nice though. Good videos also, keep on going =D

Thanks UndergroundTank! I'm glad you think so, all my hard work wasn't for nothing ^^. I'll just tweak it a little bit in the coming months, but knowing someone prefers it to the first video makes a huge different to me. And I will keep going, thanks! :D

Both are good video's but isn't a intro max 10 sec? So i'm guessing these are Channel introductions/Trailers?

Thanks TwilightPrinze! I'm glad you like them :D UndergroundTank already answered but I'll explain it real quick. My videos each have unique intro's essentially, giving you an idea of what I''ll be talking about on that day. The only thing that stays the same is the actual name 'Mythoscope'. The wheel changes position (Place and Topic) and the image in the middle of the wheel is always something different (Minotaur, Avalon, Susano and so on). It's just a fun way to show my current topic and to give my channel a little branding :)

Thanks for commenting ^^

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks UndergroundTank! I'm glad you think so, all my hard work wasn't for nothing ^^. I'll just tweak it a little bit in the coming months, but knowing someone prefers it to the first video makes a huge different to me. And I will keep going, thanks! :D

Thanks TwilightPrinze! I'm glad you like them :D UndergroundTank already answered but I'll explain it real quick. My videos each have unique intro's essentially, giving you an idea of what I''ll be talking about on that day. The only thing that stays the same is the actual name 'Mythoscope'. The wheel changes position (Place and Topic) and the image in the middle of the wheel is always something different (Minotaur, Avalon, Susano and so on). It's just a fun way to show my current topic and to give my channel a little branding :)

Thanks for commenting ^^
Ah thanks for explaining, awesome idea btw and noticed the change :)