DragonBall Fanfic Anyone?

wialord

Dec 8, 2014
California
YouTube
Hey guys I'm wialord, coming to you here on the Freedom forums with some cool ideas. I've had an idea for a dragonball fanfic (not erotic) story and/or comic. I have many ideas plotwise and characters as well so far. But I'm not the best at writing material. I can give a basic statement but not give it enticing text. Anyway, if anyone wants to help out just ask and I'll see what you can do. I'm looking for writers, artists, and channels that are willing to help it get out there. It's called Legend of the Dark Warrior (it was supposed to be demon warrior but with Xenoverse having the Demon God Demigra I thought it'd be tedious). I will put the wikia link below and you can check out current characters that are there. I have more characters but they are all written in a physical notebook and not online yet. I have basic ideas for the plot but not much to get the story going. So yea!

Also contact me on skype if you want to, you have a better chance of getting noticed there. It's seadogvids.

To go to the Wikia Page, Click Here

Go to my channel to check out the trailer for 3 of the main characters if you wish.

Last edited:

Generic Baka

Otaku Lord and Saviour
Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2015
YouTube
To be honest, I'm a bit scared because all fanfictions are going to be erotic at some point! xD