DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello there! I'm planning to do some drunk gaming videos (and maybe some drunk gaming streams eventually as well) and I would like to know if anyone would like to join

REQUIREMENTS
  1. Need to be legal drinking age
  2. Need to have either a YouTube channel or a Twitch so you can record and/or stream with me
  3. IF YOU'RE ON YOUTUBE: You need to have at least 100 videos posted so far and you need to show you're able to keep a steady recording/uploading schedule
  4. IF YOU'RE ON TWITCH: You need to have a Twitch that is older then 3 months and you need to show you are able to keep a steady streaming schedule
NOTE: I WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTING PEOPLE WHO ARE AT LEAST THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE OR OLDER
(I don't need to be in trouble for having any underage drinkers in my videos and/or streams and I don't want to get anyone else in trouble for drinking while they're underage)

TheDeluxe74

Respected User
Jun 9, 2015
Hey I'd be down for that, sounds like a hell of a good time, I'm just waiting to get my new pc, I've been saving up for a new one so once I get it and get it set up I'm good to go again. I have discord and Skype but only the Skype app on my phone atm, so just hmu there: thedeluxe74
Thanks and have a great day.