Solved Earning Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

M&Mnz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
How do i start earning money on my YouTube videos? I don't know if Freedom only accept Paypal or I can just enter in my bank information. Also, to receive money form Freedom, do I need to set up a business account or a personal one.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Have your video`s set to monetisation (Youtube)
Freedom only accepts Paypal, go to your Freedom dashboard, profile, top line, right hand side enter your paypal email.
No you don`t need a business Paypal account (i have a business account as i own a business) but a personal paypal account is fine.

Upvote 0

M&Mnz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
Are you sure a business account is not required, i don't want to have an issue latter on. Is anybody a moderator or someone with authority here on the Freedom forums that specifically responds to to these sort of questions?

Upvote 0

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
if you don`t own a business, have ABN (Australian business number) "what ever it is called in your country" or sell on mass on Ebay there is little to no point having business Paypal account.

The difference between personal and business, business allows you operate under your trading name/company name, accept unlimited credit card payments gives you added features fraud security, merchant servers and gives you other features personal account does not give you. What is not required to receive money from YouTube/Freedom.

If you are unsure contact support directly http://www.support.tm/ open ticket you might get a faster reply that way instead of the forums.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As previous people have said, no you don't need to set up a business account and in order to be paid / earn money you need to set monetisation on your videos via YT. Also if you don't send a ticket to the support team via the link that @scorpionvongaming gave about then anyone can help answer the support threads you post on the forum.

Upvote 0

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
To earn money on your videos:
When uploading click on the monetization section of the upload page and put the ads on.

To withdraw through Freedom:

You simply put in your PayPal email (personal or business) then wait until your earnings are high enough to withdraw.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.