Status
Not open for further replies.

MeleeBro

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2015
YouTube
MeleeBroLoL
On my dashboard I have earnings from November, whichhadn't been paid, and I have no estimated earnings for December. I can't find any support team or anything anymore either since they've changed it. Ideas?

Dillon

Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2014
YouTube
Agreed. The dashboard can be a little slow at updating, but overall, your earnings for any month should be paid 2 months after to your PayPal account. Consider it a "calculating period" between the month you earn and the month you're paid.
Overall, it beats the AdSense model of needing to earn $100 before you get paid. Eesh..

Upvote 0

MeleeBro

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2015
YouTube
MeleeBroLoL
Agreed. The dashboard can be a little slow at updating, but overall, your earnings for any month should be paid 2 months after to your PayPal account. Consider it a "calculating period" between the month you earn and the month you're paid.
Overall, it beats the AdSense model of needing to earn $100 before you get paid. Eesh..
I thought through YouTube it was min of $10. I could be wrong tho. Still sucks :c

Upvote 0

Dillon

Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2014
YouTube
I thought through YouTube it was min of $10. I could be wrong tho. Still sucks :c

It's possible; before I joined Freedom! in June of 2015, my AdSense said it would need $100 in earnings before I'd personally see any payment. Which is absurd; it would take a long time for a new channel to make that kind of money - especially given the time and potential investment you'd have make otherwise. Just another great perk of being with Freedom! - get paid what you earn. Period :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.