Gaming Editable Gaming

Editable Gaming

New User
Mar 31, 2016
What's up guys, we are Editable Gaming we have two teams and working on one more team!! One team is they YouTubers team, and we have a MLG Call of Duty team and we are working on a CS:GO team as while! But our YouTube team makes Vlogs, Gameplay, and Commentaries! Thanks for the support Freedom!!!!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What's up guys, we are Editable Gaming we have two teams and working on one more team!! One team is they YouTubers team, and we have a MLG Call of Duty team and we are working on a CS:GO team as while! But our YouTube team makes Vlogs, Gameplay, and Commentaries! Thanks for the support Freedom!!!!
Nothing's going on too much right now, just relaxing before I need to work for a few hours, heh. How did you come up with the name Editable Gaming? When did you form your team together? Is there just two people total, or do you have more lurking about?

Editable Gaming

New User
Mar 31, 2016
I found the name of the YouTube channel and Team because I just left syko gaming and I was in my computer class and I saw Editable on the wall. I have Five people>