RoadMusicChals

New User
Feb 12, 2017
IL
YouTube
My name is alex, you tube channel ROVDMVSIC
Chicago, IL
I joined the forums to engage with people in the similar field
I like to read, bang my subwoofers, workout, shooting ranges, listen to music, learn real estate, hang with people and workon these vids!
Favorite food is a chai chiller and mozzarella sticks.
I started youtube to give people a virtual experience of driving out of state and listening to cool music.
I run a driving with music video from dash cam to show other people unfamiliar places and or cool video.
I upload about once a month, I have other projects going on as well.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

RoadMusicChals

New User
Feb 12, 2017
IL
YouTube
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D[/QUOTE]
Hey thanks I appreciate it. Any tips on how to advance and do well here? May take some time to reply but I will!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D
Hey thanks I appreciate it. Any tips on how to advance and do well here? May take some time to reply but I will![/QUOTE]
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Regarding your question best is to browse around in a section that is of your interest and interact with the community :)

Reactions: RoadMusicChals

RoadMusicChals

New User
Feb 12, 2017
IL
YouTube
@RoadMusicChals Welcome to the forums. I like to read as well but hate it if you know what I mean (Which is when I pick up a book I have to read the whole thing). What is your favorite book or genre if you don't have a favorite book. One of my recent favorites is Toxin by Robin Cook.
@StormMoreno I understand what your saying. I take a while to finish reading books. That's cool if is it a fictional type book? my favorite genre so far has been personal development, and philosophy. I am reading a book about relationships right now. Audible is awesome to but more if you like auditory learning(listening).[DOUBLEPOST=1488418130][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey thanks I appreciate it. Any tips on how to advance and do well here? May take some time to reply but I will!

Regarding your question best is to browse around in a section that is of your interest and interact with the community :)[/QUOTE]
@TwilightPrinze i will definitely do that and keep that in mind! Thanks man!

Brex4Rex

New User
Mar 2, 2017
My name is alex, you tube channel ROVDMVSIC
Chicago, IL
I joined the forums to engage with people in the similar field
I like to read, bang my subwoofers, workout, shooting ranges, listen to music, learn real estate, hang with people and workon these vids!
Favorite food is a chai chiller and mozzarella sticks.
I started youtube to give people a virtual experience of driving out of state and listening to cool music.
I run a driving with music video from dash cam to show other people unfamiliar places and or cool video.
I upload about once a month, I have other projects going on as well.
musics cool[DOUBLEPOST=1488423806][/DOUBLEPOST]
@RoadMusicChals Welcome to the forums. I like to read as well but hate it if you know what I mean (Which is when I pick up a book I have to read the whole thing). What is your favorite book or genre if you don't have a favorite book. One of my recent favorites is Toxin by Robin Cook.
oh[DOUBLEPOST=1488423824][/DOUBLEPOST]
musics cool[DOUBLEPOST=1488423806][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh
wow[DOUBLEPOST=1488423844][/DOUBLEPOST]

Regarding your question best is to browse around in a section that is of your interest and interact with the community :)[/QUOTE]
dang[DOUBLEPOST=1488423862][/DOUBLEPOST]wow

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
@StormMoreno I understand what your saying. I take a while to finish reading books. That's cool if is it a fictional type book? my favorite genre so far has been personal development, and philosophy. I am reading a book about relationships right now. Audible is awesome to but more if you like auditory learning(listening).[DOUBLEPOST=1488418130][/DOUBLEPOST]

Regarding your question best is to browse around in a section that is of your interest and interact with the community :)
@TwilightPrinze i will definitely do that and keep that in mind! Thanks man![/QUOTE]
No problem mate and see you around the forums :)

Reactions: RoadMusicChals