Comedy Enter My World

kellsworld

New User
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Hello and welcome to
Kells World!

So here goes, My name is Kelly, I'm 35 and a single mum, I have a 4-year-old Shih Tzu girl dog call Mazie and my son has nicknamed her Mazie Moo, but I also have nicknamed her as crazy Mazie and lazy Mazie. I live with a disability called Muscular Dystrophy but under not means do I let my disability get me down, I'm am (fighter) and a determined person and my motto is (if their's a will... their's a way...) and I'll find a way especially if I'm introducing a new YouTube Channel called Kells World.
I would like to do a variety of videos using humour as I think humour is a great way to introduce laughter to the would and it gives me great pleasure in making people smile and laugh. I would like my channel to be fun, exciting and entertaining. Also, I would like to make my videos about real life topics, vlog videos along with self-help and tutorials as well.

I would like to get my viewers involved with comments and suggestions as I like to know what my viewers think. So there we have it, take a look at my YouTube Channel and subscribe, like, share or comment.

Thank You.
xxKellyxx

Click on the link below and let the fun begin!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm-BjyYq4e5ZmzfAdEaQbXQ

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hello @kellsworld,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community! I'm very glad that you introduced yourself to us! I really appreciate people like you, I like seeing strong people. I totally agree with your motto, it can really just brighten up any situation! It's amazing that you want to create more YouTube videos, I think your content is very interesting. Keep up the great work, your doing great (y) (Y)

Reactions: kellsworld

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! ;D

I think people like you are unique and give inspiration to people all around the globe with your determination and will power , you will get somewhere beyond your thoughts , so just keep the faith , and do what you do best :D

However, your channel could use some development on the quality side , specially with that FNAF 4 video which really could of been better :D. If you want to record some games to upload them on your channel for a start, i would really recommend using the OBS recording software because its easy to use , and really efficient , and if you want to know how to use it just follow the instructions on this video :D

and you should maybe work on your audio because quality comes first in terms of good videos then i recommend you to edit your audio or even record it on audacity which is a free audio editing software! :D

That's about it because you really have a great channel and i think that you should resume your journey on it :D just be yourself , be motivated , and do it :D BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ;D

Reactions: kellsworld

kellsworld

New User
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey All

Firstly I just say thank you all for you feedback and ideas, I really appreciate it, as you can see am a newbie lol, but hey we all got to start somewhere right! :) so yep I know I've got a lot of work to do, I'm trying out new ideas everyday, also trying to get the right equipment I need for videoing and props. In the meantime I'm working with what I've got :)

Many thanks
:)xxKellyxx:)
[DOUBLEPOST=1446672396][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey All

Just wanted to say that I have taken your advice and spent a lot off time making this video with better audio/video and feel very proud of what I have achieved, so hope you enjoy this one.

thank you again for the help and support you have offered to me :D

PS: I apologize for my Rude Word's In advance

Many thanks
:)xxKellyxx:)

Last edited: