EoWFederation

New User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys I am the owner of EoW Federation "Elite Online Wrestling Federation" A WWE game league site.

I created my website and channels because in my youth it carried me through some drastic times and it was something I could dig myself into creatively. It pulled me away from the bad people i surrounded myself with at the time.

I figured maybe there are people out there that need a place where they can exprese their creative outlet, without extreme creative criticism, personal attacks, etc.

In order for a website to succeed, there needs to be posativity. Hate speech, & negative community members are a cancer & hurt retention as well.

In EoW there is a conservitive play style that we apply for the WWE 2K series with a set of rules to help get away from the spammy RANKED style matches to help match flow.

All ther created wrestlers are original & realistic, with realistics movesets to their size. EX: Your not going to see Brock Lesnar or guys of that size doing the red arrow "Diving moves". Play to your guys weightclass.

We have had several PPV's multiple shows which are PvP, recorded, & then put up along with all the other matches on the card for our shows. We have Custom Titles that have been custom created by a sub contracted graphic designer, which can be seen on the website.

Along with our weekly show we also do a Simulated show for fun called "Conquest". This is a show if you have a alternate character you want to bring in then he has to make his conquest from the simulated show to the EoW Live events. Think of this as the NXT for ALT CaWs.

In addition hosted at the end of each month are giveaways to the community members who put hard work and effort in. Winners recieve items such as Controller skins, $15 game or equivalent, sense this is a wrestling game the player can also choose to have made a custom Titan Tron from Adobe After Effects.

Finally We have our podcasts which we interview the players of the community which gives people a chance to tell their story in the community. "EoW" Elite Online Wrestling Federation, Come Join us!

This is a place for the community that gives back & I am proud of that.

I feel I have a near complete package for what we do, we just need to reach the numbers.

Thank you Freedom.

Hopefully EoW will see you all around and I look forward to hearing about your stories.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

it sounds like an awesome site you have there !

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys I am the owner of EoW Federation "Elite Online Wrestling Federation" A WWE game league site.

I created my website and channels because in my youth it carried me through some drastic times and it was something I could dig myself into creatively. It pulled me away from the bad people i surrounded myself with at the time.

I figured maybe there are people out there that need a place where they can exprese their creative outlet, without extreme creative criticism, personal attacks, etc.

In order for a website to succeed, there needs to be posativity. Hate speech, & negative community members are a cancer & hurt retention as well.

In EoW there is a conservitive play style that we apply for the WWE 2K series with a set of rules to help get away from the spammy RANKED style matches to help match flow.

All ther created wrestlers are original & realistic, with realistics movesets to their size. EX: Your not going to see Brock Lesnar or guys of that size doing the red arrow "Diving moves". Play to your guys weightclass.

We have had several PPV's multiple shows which are PvP, recorded, & then put up along with all the other matches on the card for our shows. We have Custom Titles that have been custom created by a sub contracted graphic designer, which can be seen on the website.

Along with our weekly show we also do a Simulated show for fun called "Conquest". This is a show if you have a alternate character you want to bring in then he has to make his conquest from the simulated show to the EoW Live events. Think of this as the NXT for ALT CaWs.

In addition hosted at the end of each month are giveaways to the community members who put hard work and effort in. Winners recieve items such as Controller skins, $15 game or equivalent, sense this is a wrestling game the player can also choose to have made a custom Titan Tron from Adobe After Effects.

Finally We have our podcasts which we interview the players of the community which gives people a chance to tell their story in the community. "EoW" Elite Online Wrestling Federation, Come Join us!

This is a place for the community that gives back & I am proud of that.

I feel I have a near complete package for what we do, we just need to reach the numbers.

Thank you Freedom.

Hopefully EoW will see you all around and I look forward to hearing about your stories.

Welcome to the family buddy and I grad you do this for people and hope you get more also.