Gaming Ethan

ethanwashere

New User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Hey, I'm Ethan! I'm an aspiring YouTuber just like everyone else here. My goal is to try to entertain people to the best of my ability. I had a previous channel but decided I wanted to restart because I wanted to start a fresh channel with- what I would consider compared to my old channel- good content start to finish.
Here is my first video on my channel:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey, I'm Ethan! I'm an aspiring YouTuber just like everyone else here. My goal is to try to entertain people to the best of my ability. I had a previous channel but decided I wanted to restart because I wanted to start a fresh channel with- what I would consider compared to my old channel- good content start to finish.

Entertaining people is nice Ethan, what was your old channel about? Making videos can take a lot of time and effort, but when you manage to pull it all together, it can pay off for the future ^^

Reactions: ethanwashere

ethanwashere

New User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Entertaining people is nice Ethan, what was your old channel about? Making videos can take a lot of time and effort, but when you manage to pull it all together, it can pay off for the future ^^
My old channel was pretty much just this just with a lot less work put into them with terrible voice/game audio balancing. I also was using Fraps so I couldn't edit how loud I was compared to the game, so that was also a big problem. Now I'm using Dxtory with my settings managed so I get an audio track for my voice and the game audio, and it's so much easier for me. Thanks for the reply. :)

Welcome to freedom :)
Thanks! :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My old channel was pretty much just this just with a lot less work put into them with terrible voice/game audio balancing. I also was using Fraps so I couldn't edit how loud I was compared to the game, so that was also a big problem. Now I'm using Dxtory with my settings managed so I get an audio track for my voice and the game audio, and it's so much easier for me. Thanks for the reply. :)

Thanks! :)
I know what you mean for the terrible audio balancing, I was terrible at getting Skype to work when I collaborated. I tend to use litecamHD myself for the games I record, how's Dxtory for their options? Bandicam was another option I had before, since it was the first recorder I had ^^

Reactions: ethanwashere

ethanwashere

New User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
I know what you mean for the terrible audio balancing, I was terrible at getting Skype to work when I collaborated. I tend to use litecamHD myself for the games I record, how's Dxtory for their options? Bandicam was another option I had before, since it was the first recorder I had ^^
Dxtory is pretty complicated, has a lot of different audio options. I had to find a video on how to do it and I got lost using that a couple of times but I do really like it. For the general options of Dxtory it's kind of complicated but it isn't too hard to figure out stuff if you just plan on doing basic videos like the one above. How's LitecamHD? Never heard of it before.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Dxtory is pretty complicated, has a lot of different audio options. I had to find a video on how to do it and I got lost using that a couple of times but I do really like it. For the general options of Dxtory it's kind of complicated but it isn't too hard to figure out stuff if you just plan on doing basic videos like the one above. How's LitecamHD? Never heard of it before.
Bandicam had a few audio options, but the settings slowed down my video and desynched it near an hour into it, so I gave that up. It's good that you were able to understand your recorder more. Utilizing the benefits works in our favor ^^ Litecam works out nicely, it doesn't tax my computer too harshly, I can use a webcam during gameplay, and it adds a simple border to my recordings as well. It's not too shabby :p

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube

Welcome! I just restarted my channel too cause i wanted to start fresh and alot of people were inactive i had around 450 subs. How did you hear about freedom?

ethanwashere

New User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Bandicam had a few audio options, but the settings slowed down my video and desynched it near an hour into it, so I gave that up. It's good that you were able to understand your recorder more. Utilizing the benefits works in our favor ^^ Litecam works out nicely, it doesn't tax my computer too harshly, I can use a webcam during gameplay, and it adds a simple border to my recordings as well. It's not too shabby :p
Yeah Dxtory does drop my framerate a bit, but not nearly as much as Fraps.

Welcome! I just restarted my channel too cause i wanted to start fresh and alot of people were inactive i had around 450 subs. How did you hear about freedom?
Thanks! I honestly can't remember when I first learned about Freedom!. I've been partnered with them for over a year and I guess I've forgotten.

Reactions: Alex Ecker Vlogs

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yeah Dxtory does drop my framerate a bit, but not nearly as much as Fraps.

Thanks! I honestly can't remember when I first learned about Freedom!. I've been partnered with them for over a year and I guess I've forgotten.
That's not too shabby. I hope that your future recordings go smoothly either way ^^