Everyones Currently most played game?

coolcolin35

CoolColin
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube
What is everyone's most played games on the pc ps4, 3 xbox etc.

I would say Garry's mod just because how many things you can do on it :eek:

PinoyGamerChris

Respected User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
WoW, LOTRO and SWTOR. Got about 1k+ hours on each. But I am cutting back, because I do work now and most of my free time. I am very tired to even play more than 1 hour.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Is there a way to check on 360 and PS3? The only ones I know you can check are Steam, 3DS, Wii U

3DS: Fire Emblem Awakening (199 hours 58 minutes)
Wii U: Super Smash Bros (598 Hours)
Steam: Skyrim (177 Hours)

This is just newer games though. For older games I have no idea what my hours would be but I'd be willing to bet more smash bros (Melee and Brawl) Tales of Symphonia, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, and Sonic Adventure 2 would probably fit in there somewhere.

I did play a lot of PC star wars games when I was younger too with a lot of those games like Battlefront 1/2 and Republic commando getting many hundreds of hours and the MMO Star Wars Galaxies getting 1000s of hours.

Reactions: Gamenugz

Sykes

Aug 31, 2015
Eastwood City, Philippines
YouTube
Most played game of all time for me is Grand Theft Auto IV. I've honestly forgotten how much game time I have on the title. But it's such a large number it's sad. :)

Second title would come in at Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

So many memories, oh so many memories!

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
All of my game videos are PC only. Here's my top 3 most popular game videos (from most popular to third-most popular) and top 3 most played games (in order from most played to third-most played)...

===MOST POPULAR GAME VIDEO===
The older version of Hangman on Minecraft (32 views)
special dedicated Minecraft build (22 views)
the channel info and introduction (20 views)

===MOST PLAYED GAMES===
Minecraft
Cards Against Humanity
Roblox

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I usually play games that have endings. The most time I've put into a game is Stronghold: Crusader, of which I put in at least 1000 hours over the course of 3 years.

No game comes remotely close to the amount of hours I put into S:C. I don't use "remotely" loosely here, since Skyrim is a recent 2nd entry with little over 55 hours.

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
Runescape...definitely Runescape. I have 3 99'ed levels on there ahahaha. SOOO MANY hours.

But 2nd would be MW2 on the 360. Loved playing that with my friends back in the day. :)

Reactions: Bryan

FrozenTrigger

New User
Apr 19, 2015
England
YouTube
ARMA 3 - Breaking Point "mod", most of my videos are on it, but i have hundreds of hours under my belt on World of Warcraft "but i have now quit" and quite a few in minecraft on P.C and MW2 on Xbox 360...but overall i would say the best game i have ever played is still by far WOW, but i feel that after around 10 years of playing it, the expansions and the games direction along with "irl" changes by me, leave me with no time or inclination to carry on. Great times though, and i made many friends along the way :)