Gaming Eyyy whats up

03Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, how is your day cause my day has been great today so far. My name is 03Gaming and I am a gaming youtuber that posts content 2 or 3 times a week. I upload games like Minecraft, and many more to come. My equipment that I use for my day to day editing and video production is the Logitech G430 Gaming Headset, The I-Rocks gaming mouse and keyboard, the lenovo H50 PC (DUE A UPGRADE SOON) and the asus 21.5 inch monitor. I also own a BM-800 Condensor Microphone but it needs 48v of phantom power to run. Anyway guys I hope you can check out my channel and my content and give me some suggestions to improve my video quality or overall quality. but anyway thanks for reading and please see my channel so I can improve.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, how is your day cause my day has been great today so far. My name is 03Gaming and I am a gaming youtuber that posts content 2 or 3 times a week. I upload games like Minecraft, and many more to come. My equipment that I use for my day to day editing and video production is the Logitech G430 Gaming Headset, The I-Rocks gaming mouse and keyboard, the lenovo H50 PC (DUE A UPGRADE SOON) and the asus 21.5 inch monitor. I also own a BM-800 Condensor Microphone but it needs 48v of phantom power to run. Anyway guys I hope you can check out my channel and my content and give me some suggestions to improve my video quality or overall quality. but anyway thanks for reading and please see my channel so I can improve.
Welcome to the Community :)

So what do you do with Minecraft? Survival, pixel art or anything else? :)

03Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Community :)

So what do you do with Minecraft? Survival, pixel art or anything else? :)

I do a survival series but im going to expand into modding and customising the minecraft api to turn add a lot more modifications and also bring new gamemodes to servers and modpacks. (it sounds complicated but this sounds like basic english to me xD)

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Welcome to freedom!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I do a survival series but im going to expand into modding and customising the minecraft api to turn add a lot more modifications and also bring new gamemodes to servers and modpacks. (it sounds complicated but this sounds like basic english to me xD)
Haha yea i understand what your getting at, best of luck on it :)