Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
This is a difficult one :)

Well for single player it would be the Dishonored games for their excellent lore and player choice (played around 70 hours).
For multiplayer it would have to be Team Fortress 2; its great fun, no match is the same, has loads to learn, hats, taunts. I just find it to be a good time waster as anything can happen (Played almost 700 hours).​

DZFM Gaming

New User
Puh thats a hard Question! There are so much beautiful Games out there. I will tell you the best Games for me, one for each Genre i Play

MMO: Guild Wars 2

I play this Game since Release and over the Years i became a Partner of the Publisher. I think the Community of this Game is one of the Best Communitys in the World. The Game gives you so much to do and so much fun for so less Money. I can't await to play the new Expansion in late Septmeber 2017!

Shooter: Ghost Recon: Wildlands

I love the beautiful Landscape there and the tactical Part. You allways have a few ways to end up the Mission. The Story is also really cool and you can spend Much time to this Game. After a few Patches the most of the Bugs are now away and it's much fun to hunt for Drugdealers.

Action: Overwatch

I think Overwatch is the best game at the Moment. They put in new Stuff all Month and the Matches are Funny and also Balanced to. I think it is the best mixture of fun and competition and a must have game!

Strategy: Star Craft 2

Star Craft two is the best balanced Strategy Game i Know. All units have a counterunit and the maps are really fair. The Singleplayer has a brilliant Storytelling and is really long. I made more than 100 Videos to show the whole Campaigns of all three Parts.

City-Sim: Cities Skylines

This game is how i wished Sim-City. Everything is simulated and with the Steam Workshop you can tune each part of the Game to even mor realism. Great Game!

Fun: Hearthstone

Yeah i know its "only" a Cardgame BUT it makes so much fun. The Animations are really cool and each Battleground is interactive. You have so much possibilities to make your Deck. The best thing is it's totally free! Sure you can bought Cardpacks but if you do everyday your Daily you don't need it.

So i hope you enjoyed my little Story and now... i have to go to make my Dailys in Heartstone! :)

Jul 5, 2017
My favourite game of all time is the last of us! I love the character development, I love the bond that the characters form with one another and how attached you become to them.

AkatoshReturns

Rising User
Aug 20, 2017
YouTube
Halo 3. I played it through secondary school. I have no idea on how long I've played it to be exact, but I have put many days into the Halo franchise.

Gamie

Rising User
Sep 20, 2017
YouTube
it would be a tie b/w modern warfare and mafia 2, I was greatly saddened when I found that they ruined mafia 3.i was so much hyped for that.

Empyragon

Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Empyragon
Think i'll have to go with Dreamfall Chapters, i found the stories it had to tell absolutely amazing and full of wonder with the fact that it combines two different worlds fates based upon the simple concept of dreaming and two characters from these different worlds helping each other through these dreamworlds