Fav Nintendo 64 game

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Ok, Thread say it all but for me I have alot fav 64 games but I'll pick between Star Fox 64, Mario 64, and Pokemon Tournament 1 and 2.

You can pick very popular and not popular one anything goes!!

Have Fun.

Reactions: james swartley

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Ok, Thread say it all but for me I have alot fav 64 games but I'll pick between Star Fox 64, Mario 64, and Pokemon Tournament 1 and 2.

Have Fun.
Id have to say bond 007 just because i put so much time into that one banjo kazooie was also fun

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Have Fun.
Pokemon stadium, because I haven't played that game in ages! I miss playing mario 64 as well, watching my brother lose more often than not, heh.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I remember Pokemon Snap and mine fav pic is Mew Two first I find it I was amazed and didn't know about it so I search on youtube and see other pics and mine first pic I took at perfect time and shows mew two cool light show.

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Well, have many faves of N64! : D

Pokémon Snap, me and my brothers got it in christmas one day, and we loved it. Im amazed they never did a remake/sequal to it.
Goldeneye 007, cause I remember how new and innovating it was that you could shoot of the hats of your enemies. xD
Super Mario 64, cause Mario. Also cause I still have a game magazine from when the game was released and they stated with big letters "GRAPHICS WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN THIS!" xD
Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask, cause they were insane great!

And many more. c:

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Well, LanokirX do his faves N64 games here mine:

Star Fox 64, its was one of mine first game and love how you can transform into a plane to a tank xD
Goldeneye007, I remember how hard was me to beat it and muiltplayer spilt-screen also
Super Mario 64, It was mine first game and love mario soon I play that game and love the graphics and still DO!!
Mario Kart, love racing and mario pretty much and I was good at it
Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, only Pokemon game I had at that time and play like I was a trainer sometime man good old times lol
Army man 3D, only 3D shooting game I allow to play and it hard tell the truth might play again next time I'm at mine grand parents house
Pokemon Snap, because I can take legal copy right pokemon pic irl hehe
Major League Baseball 1998, love sports and controls are easy to learn

Many Many More, Hope you enjoy mine favorite Nintendo 64 games!!

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Im gonna mention a couple i enjoyed that havent already been said. Harvest Moon 64, Pilotwings 64, Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, Star War Episode 1 Racer, South Park game, Turok, Wave Race 64

LightInADarkRoom

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
YouTube
Ohhh I have one that no one mention QUEST 64 OMG THAT GAME IS SOO MUCH FUN!!!! You have to figure out your way doesn't hold your hand or anything ot throws you in a world and says have fun lol

LightInADarkRoom

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
YouTube
Im gonna mention a couple i enjoyed that havent already been said. Harvest Moon 64, Pilotwings 64, Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, Star War Episode 1 Racer, South Park game, Turok, Wave Race 64
Harvest moon 64 ahhh memories that was the first harvest moon I ever played and I have been playing all of them since even the first one