Favorite Anime?

Freezedown

Freedom! Member
Mar 1, 2014
YouTube
I need to actually watch Full Metal Alchemist I've heard tons of great things about it and it looks like something I'd enjoy!
Oh it's easily my favorite, been watching FMA BrotherHood just too see what its like and its pretty awesome as well.

C

Corpfox

Gundam used to be my favorite but its politics is confusing.

Haven't seen other Anime Mechas but Patlabor is my favorite.

ckeel12201

Rising User
Apr 20, 2014
YouTube
No single favorite here, Bleach, Naruto, Sword art online, Fairy tail, Soul eater and The dark rabbit has 7 lives i think its called

BoblingtonG

Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2014
West Linn, Oregon
YouTube
Really enjoy both of those![DOUBLEPOST=1398106537][/DOUBLEPOST]Sword art online is a must watch! Also Ive heard very good things about attack on titan
Yeah I love SAO. I'm a little disappointed about where the next season is going but I haven't watched attack on titan yet. I have a few friends who keep telling me to watch it

Dillon Bartlett

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2014
Ringgold Georgia
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Yeah I love SAO. I'm a little disappointed about where the next season is going but I haven't watched attack on titan yet. I have a few friends who keep telling me to watch it

Oh really? I actually dont know to much about the next season. A buddy of mine got me in sao and i just wait till he tells me about the next season and everything. Only thing ive seen is the trailer. And yeah everyone I know loves attack on titan but I couldnt get into it myself the animation is a bit darker but I should give it another chance since i only judged it by watching 2 episodes lol

BoblingtonG

Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2014
West Linn, Oregon
YouTube
Oh really? I actually dont know to much about the next season. A buddy of mine got me in sao and i just wait till he tells me about the next season and everything. Only thing ive seen is the trailer. And yeah everyone I know loves attack on titan but I couldnt get into it myself the animation is a bit darker but I should give it another chance since i only judged it by watching 2 episodes lol
Supposedly Kirito is supposed to be rocking a girl character who uses guns? I'm not a fan of that especially because dual swords has and always will be my favorite weapon setup.

ValmarWings

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2014
YouTube
Actual favourites would have to be things like Elfen Lied, Fairy Tail, Sailor Moon, and a few others, but there are tons of other anime that I simply enjoy watching. Not even talking about all the spring seasonals I'm watching atm x3

Also, Boblington, it's a male character, but it's a rare male character with female traits. He doesn't use guns too much though, you'll see what I mean when you start waching it x3

Reactions: tonytone

BoblingtonG

Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2014
West Linn, Oregon
YouTube
Actual favourites would have to be things like Elfen Lied, Fairy Tail, Sailor Moon, and a few others, but there are tons of other anime that I simply enjoy watching. Not even talking about all the spring seasonals I'm watching atm x3

Also, Boblington, it's a male character, but it's a rare male character with female traits. He doesn't use guns too much though, you'll see what I mean when you start waching it x3
I guess that's a relief? XD it's still a little annoying imo but whatever, lots of guys who play MMO's play girl characters.