Favorite Movie?

Angelsband11

Sep 15, 2015
YouTube
Wondering what is your movie? I really enjoyed World War Z when it came out I thought it was a pretty fun movie to watch. Tell me what you really enjoy down below and suggest me some movies to watch as well ;)
Are you looking forward to any movies that are about to come out in theaters?
The lord of the rings series, rambo series and Rocky series.. :)

DeadAimGold

Rising User
Apr 7, 2015
USA
YouTube
Wondering what is your movie? I really enjoyed World War Z when it came out I thought it was a pretty fun movie to watch. Tell me what you really enjoy down below and suggest me some movies to watch as well ;)
Are you looking forward to any movies that are about to come out in theaters?
I enjoyed the second installment of The Maze Runner series "The Scorch Trials". Very interesting!

tim harwood

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 23, 2015
YouTube
mazerunner 1 and 2 both are my fav movies at the moment cant wait to see the last one when it comes out in a couple of years

T

Taff Man

Oh wow, I could never choose a 'favourite', as in one single movie haha. I love the Fast and Furious series, Rocky series, The Lord of then Rings series, The Hobbit series. That's already 19 movies :p I'll just stop there XD

El nińo del mar

Rising User
Jun 17, 2015
YouTube
88elnino88
Did you see these movies?
Hachiko
this is the original japanese movie with english and spanish subtitle. It's a true story.If you like animals watch this movie,very kind and also sad. :(

The mutants
I don't say ... nothing about this movie..just read the title and you wanna know what is this.:mad:

Waiting comments...!!!:rolleyes: