Fear the walking dead - opinions?

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
I saw the first two episodes last night, and I did like it so far.
At first, I didn't knew what to expect, but now I think it's a good tv show - not better than The Walking Dead though.
I do believe there are already nine episodes, but I saw just the first two.

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I saw the first two episodes last night, and I did like it so far.
At first, I didn't knew what to expect, but now I think it's a good tv show - not better than The Walking Dead though.
I do believe there are already nine episodes, but I saw just the first two.
So far as I know only two have actually aired.... I really get annoyed at series that have long in-between pauses I rather just have a whole season at once like on netfixx. :p

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
So far as I know only two have actually aired.... I really get annoyed at series that have long in-between pauses I rather just have a whole season at once like on netfixx. :p

There are no Netflix or other sevice alike in Portugal (yet!!), but I do understand you... I wish every tv shows were aired like season by season, all episodes at once! :p

Reactions: Olivea Sea

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
I saw fifth episode yesterday (found that were 9 episodes already, but only three of theme were aired the other day, at the post above) and I've been linking this. It's, somehow, different from what I wanted to see, but yet quite interesting. I'm really addicted to it now.

HighVoltageGamer

Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2015
Great Falls, MT
YouTube
So what do you guys think about the Walking Deas spinoff: Fear the walking dead.
I'm pretty hooked until now... I kinda love the aspect of not knowing but knowing exactly whats going on!
been keeping up with it every week... that and z nation haha.. In my book any movie/game/tv show about zombiesis amazing haha. Fear the walking dead.. Not as good as the original series but it is nice to have some sort of walking dead till the new season comes out haha :p

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
I actually haven't had a chance to watch it, but may try to find the first couple episodes. I'm currently watching Season 5 of The Walking Dead on Netflix right now, so I don't wanna interrupt the story with something like that. :)

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
It should be great for me. I'm not the most tv show enthusiast because in many cases I just don't have time for all those 350 episodes. eheh

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
The new series of z nation started a couple weeks ago actually.. more then one season now. Haha
Cool! gonna check that one out as well! I actually never watch regular tv anymore, non stop series! I'm adicted!

I'm curius how long 'Fear the walking dead' is going to stay within the secluded situation as it is know. I watched this awsome movie once kinda bizar :p called 'Blindness' I kinda hope it will sway to that kind of scenario.

T

Taff Man

Honestly after the first 2 episodes I thought they made a big mistake but since the 3rd episode I have really been enjoying it :D

HighVoltageGamer

Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2015
Great Falls, MT
YouTube
Cool! gonna check that one out as well! I actually never watch regular tv anymore, non stop series! I'm adicted!

I'm curius how long 'Fear the walking dead' is going to stay within the secluded situation as it is know. I watched this awsome movie once kinda bizar :p called 'Blindness' I kinda hope it will sway to that kind of scenario.
hmm never heard of that one I'll have to check it out.. Everything Zombie is a plus in my book haha

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I had tried watching it, and I think it's terrible. It's a show about zombies, or well that is what it's suppose to be about. However I find it's less zombies and more drama than anything. Maybe I should watch more of it, but from what I saw so far, you don't really see much of what is going on outside. I also don't find any of the character particularly likable.

Also .. why the hell is everyone so secretive about what is going on? Crap is going down, and you are not going to tell anyone? Why? It makes no sense. How am I suppose to like a show where every character seems to be stupid?