FFXV

Nicholas Harris

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
NertiaYT
I would totally recommend it! Being such a popular game you could easily score a lot of unique traffic to your channel! Just think; a vast majority of people will be looking for content about the game upon release such as help for playthroughs as well as people who can't get it right off the bat and want to watch footage of it. The more you get out upon release the more chances you have of unique traffic!

Yasha Gaming

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2016
United States
YouTube
masta_yasha
I would totally recommend it! Being such a popular game you could easily score a lot of unique traffic to your channel! Just think; a vast majority of people will be looking for content about the game upon release such as help for playthroughs as well as people who can't get it right off the bat and want to watch footage of it. The more you get out upon release the more chances you have of unique traffic!
Thank you for your opinion, I can't wait to get started on it.

Reactions: Nicholas Harris

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Do you guys think it would be a good idea to record FFXV on YouTube when it comes out?
It sure is! Final Fantasy XV is a long awaited game by many and i can't wait to get my hands on it. When i recorded the Episode Duscae Demo at the time i scored quite some fews with it but in all honesty buy the game becuz it is epic and not to gain views :p

Yasha Gaming

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2016
United States
YouTube
masta_yasha
It sure is! Final Fantasy XV is a long awaited game by many and i can't wait to get my hands on it. When i recorded the Episode Duscae Demo at the time i scored quite some fews with it but in all honesty buy the game becuz it is epic and not to gain views :p
When the game comes out, I would have to upload more than usual, but I'm willing to do that for this game.:)