FIFA 16 ....FIFA CRAZE SAME AS BEFORE??

Eldon CoutinhoTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Is it only me or it feels like the fifa craze is dying down.??
Usually with the upcoming release of the New fifa game on the horizon , it does seem that The Fifa 16 has lost its viewability.
Hopefully it gets fixed with the release of FIFA17.
Do let me know your views ??

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Its only normal fifa 16 would die out by now with the new one coming soon, tbh I have found that as the years have gone on fifa games die down quicker. Personally i got bored with fifa by about december and then maybe get back into it a few months later but by july im definetly done. Its normal really, the other point is the last couple of years the youtube videos on fifa features whatever it may be have been more fresh but even those are getting old now, same videos all the time. However im looking forward to the game lol.

Reactions: Eldon CoutinhoTV

Eldon CoutinhoTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Its only normal fifa 16 would die out by now with the new one coming soon, tbh I have found that as the years have gone on fifa games die down quicker. Personally i got bored with fifa by about december and then maybe get back into it a few months later but by july im definetly done. Its normal really, the other point is the last couple of years the youtube videos on fifa features whatever it may be have been more fresh but even those are getting old now, same videos all the time. However im looking forward to the game lol.
Yeah even I feel FIFA has started to die down quicker

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming