YouTube Views Milestone Finally hit 20K

Mark Patterson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 15, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
So I have struggled to focus on YouTube due to dealing with pretty bad depression and anxiety. It has been tough and a real challenge.

Every time I plucked up the courage to make a video, another part of me would put me down and tell me it was a waste of time.

Now finally after 6 months of tormenting myself and putting myself down I have uploaded a video. By doing this I recently hit 20K total views on my channel. A number I should have hit a long long time ago, but I am celebrating because for the first time in a long time I feel truly positive about making videos on YouTube.

So this is one small step towards the next small step. Onwards and upwards.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.

M_P_1

MCN Freedom! Global Head of Creator Services
Aug 31, 2016
Manila, Philippines
Hey Mark that’s amazing. Sometimes it takes in big video to kick off the channel :) my suggestion would be to continue to make similar content and quick to keep the momentum. Great job and keep it up.

Cheers,
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mark Patterson

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm sorry to hear that you have been battling with depression and anxiety, if you ever want to talk about things then please don't hesitate to get in touch as I know how hard this can be. With that being said a massive CONGRATULATIONS on reaching 20K views