Finally starting to record tomorrow!

DPM GAMING

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2015
YouTube
gaming_dpm
I've been waiting for my elgato and my mic to get here. Well the elgato is here and the mic comes in tomorrow!! I'm super stoked to start doing YouTube again. I used to do it on an old channel and I loved it, I had a couple thousand of subscribers so I couldn't be that horrible ;) anyway, I'll most likely upload a video either tomorrow or the next day. [Content removed for advertisement]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Savannah

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I've been waiting for my elgato and my mic to get here. Well the elgato is here and the mic comes in tomorrow!! I'm super stoked to start doing YouTube again. I used to do it on an old channel and I loved it, I had a couple thousand of subscribers so I couldn't be that horrible ;) anyway, I'll most likely upload a video either tomorrow or the next day. [Content removed for advertisement]

Congrats on getting equipment for Youtube! :D
I had to remove that last little bit on your post because it is considered advertisement. Here is a link to the rules: freedom.tm/rules :)
I am also moving this thread to the Recording Equipment section, so it'll do better :)
Enjoy your new equipment! :)

DPM GAMING

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2015
YouTube
gaming_dpm
Congrats on getting equipment for Youtube! :D
I had to remove that last little bit on your post because it is considered advertisement. Here is a link to the rules: freedom.tm/rules :)
I am also moving this thread to the Recording Equipment section, so it'll do better :)
Enjoy your new equipment! :)
Thank you. And I'm sorry, I didn't realize!

Reactions: Savannah