Tips & Tricks Finding topics to talk about

RowboHD

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
England
YouTube
Hi.

I am a relatively new channel and I find that finding topics to talk about is hard. I can easily have a conversation with somebody about a topic, but I struggle to find things to talk about on my own. I know doing collabs is a good idea as my videos are turning into montages with the occasional comment, but can anyone help me with what I can talk about? I have no interesting stories, I dont have a fanbase, I only have 3 videos, what can I do!?

Thanks

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi.

I am a relatively new channel and I find that finding topics to talk about is hard. I can easily have a conversation with somebody about a topic, but I struggle to find things to talk about on my own. I know doing collabs is a good idea as my videos are turning into montages with the occasional comment, but can anyone help me with what I can talk about? I have no interesting stories, I dont have a fanbase, I only have 3 videos, what can I do!?

Thanks
When I don't know what to talk about, I just look at the dictionary. Look at some words, and see what jumps out at you! Inspiration comes from branching ideas :p

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
well...dude you dont compulsorily need to talk about real world stuff....for instance if you are playing a game..just comment on stuff releted to the game like maybe its graphics or game mechanism or even what YOU think the story would lead as you progress through the game
hope my comment helped :)

RowboHD

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
England
YouTube
well...dude you dont compulsorily need to talk about real world stuff....for instance if you are playing a game..just comment on stuff releted to the game like maybe its graphics or game mechanism or even what YOU think the story would lead as you progress through the game
hope my comment helped :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
You can also talk about what happen along the world like news if you not into with the world news or news in generally just talk what is important to you