Solved First Time User Question: Payment Time Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martial Mind

New User
May 28, 2014
YouTube
I'm a long time Freedom Partner posting for the very first time on this forum with a question that i can't seem to find a clear, direct answer to and if someone could help that would be appreciated.

The last payment i got was for the month of January.... we are in April now and according to my Freedom dashboard, my next payment will be the payment for February. Why is this?

Why am i getting my payments so late and almost 2 months late?

Another question is? Does my estimated earnings on Youtube have ANYTHING to do with how much i'm actually supposed to expect to be paid? The numbers i'm seeing on Youtube are pretty big for my 5,000 subscriber channel size but then what i'm getting paid monthly is no where near that.

Can anyone just briefly explain this stuff to me? Or link me to where i can get a clear explanation please?
Thank you.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
The reason for the delays in payment is from processing the money for both youtube and then the Network to make sure everything is correct.

Have you taken into account the revenue share % that you have with the network? The default share is 60% but with 5000 subscribers you should have a much higher share. (see http://freedom2.support.tm/customer/portal/articles/2240988 )

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.