Service free animation offer

jennifer2410

Rising User
Feb 1, 2016
Hi FilmChiefs Would you be able to make an intro and an outro with my minecraft caracter in it the rest is up to you if you accept

Tacolyte Gaming

Respected User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey! I would love to have an intro of someone falling down a mountain (firewatch) the the screen turning black and hiding in hide n seek (gmod)
then Tacolyte Gaming apears. THANK you so much in advance!

crizo0125 _

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2015
Hey I was wondering if you could make a logo for me similar to the one in the picture. I would like it to say crizo0125

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 2

RaizYT

New User
Feb 12, 2016
id like one how about a real awsome beatdrop with awsome animation and my name pops up or out

Travis/Natzu

Rising User
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Do you think you could combine an animation and an intro? if you have ever heard of the character Natsu from the anime Fairy Tail, I would like him in it just running through the woods and shooting fire from his hands at a stormtrooper lol. and if you could, make the stormtrooper standing in front of a wall, and after Natsu shoots fire from his hands, the name "Natzu" is burned into the wall. It seems like a lot so if you can't do it it's alright lol.

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
Do you think you could combine an animation and an intro? if you have ever heard of the character Natsu from the anime Fairy Tail, I would like him in it just running through the woods and shooting fire from his hands at a stormtrooper lol. and if you could, make the stormtrooper standing in front of a wall, and after Natsu shoots fire from his hands, the name "Natzu" is burned into the wall. It seems like a lot so if you can't do it it's alright lol.
I'm sorry but I don't have a natzu 3d model sorry

Ohh Glaze

New User
Jan 23, 2016
hello freedom community I am a 3D animator and I am willing to make animations for at the low low price of nothing leave an idea and I will respond and tell you if i can do it
hey chiefs can u make me a animation for my channel my skype is glaze72

Garrett Dadoun

New User
Aug 12, 2014
I know this will be hard but can you make a logo for my channel (I have 450+ Subscribers) My banner and icon are made by professionals but my icon has my name Garret Instead of Garrett
(If you can only go over the text with new text saying "Garrett Plays Minecraft" That would be grate!)
youtube.com/GarrettPlaysMinecraft

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-13_19-30-24.png
    upload_2016-2-13_19-30-24.png
    388.5 KB · Views: 2