Service Free banners and profile photos

GrandDaddySloth

New User
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
I'm looking to start selling my photoshop designs but I wanna put together a small portfolio first. Due to that i'm gonna do a fair few for free to build it up. Message me and we can work out what you need. Example of one I did should be attatched to the post

Attachments

• wyleafy.png
    wyleafy.png
    622 KB · Views: 17
  • peter j.png
    peter j.png
    485.5 KB · Views: 2
  • looney.png
    looney.png
    810 KB · Views: 2
  • looney prof.png
    looney prof.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 2
G

Gods of Odds

I wouldn't mind a profile picture for my YouTube channel, I am a gaming channel so I would like it to have some relevance to gaming but also I am going to be starting a lore series so if possible I would like it to have a lore theme (obviously gaming lore).

RaysGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
Raysrock14
Hey I own a sports channel called RaysGamingSports and I was in need of a new banner and logo do you think I can get one? I would like it to be sports related and have my twitter and twitch on the banner. (RaysGamin for both BTW) For the profile pic I would just like 2 bats going in a X with my RGS initials add me on skype (Raysrock12) if you can do it. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. :)

GrandDaddySloth

New User
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
My apologies for taking so long to get around to the designs, school caught up with me and i've had to prioritize that, I can do any requests still but it'll be a bit of time. Thank you all for your patience.