Service Free GFX For All

Lleyton Jackson

Freedom! Member
I'm looking to improve my Photoshop CC skills so if anyone would like a free banner or logo made for them just reply with how you want it to look and some where I can send it once it's done. :)

In return for me making you graphics all I ask is that you give my YouTube channel a quick shout out in the next video you record.

My portfolio:
http://lleytonjackson.weebly.com/

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
I am in need of a new channel icon, and banner here is my channel. https://www.youtube.com/DemFrostyFlakes I need something very simple but original. It needs to involve a frosted flake tiger, or something related to the cereal. The colors could go from red to black. Or to blue, and black. Please message me on this forum if you want to make it for me, ill also give you a shoutout.

Kid Varela

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2016
YouTube
dbeatsgames
Sorry, I don't do intros but I'm happy to create a logo for you.
What colours would you like the logo to be and do you want any specific image for the background?

ok so I would like the logo to be just my channel name 'Kid Varela' or 'KV' involving gaming like a controller or something. for the colors it could be blue and black or orange and black.

thanks.

Lleyton Jackson

Freedom! Member
ok so I would like the logo to be just my channel name 'Kid Varela' or 'KV' involving gaming like a controller or something. for the colors it could be blue and black or orange and black.

thanks.
I've finished your logo bro, where do you want me to send it?[DOUBLEPOST=1482623824][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi i'm looking for a new banner could you help me out? If so i'll send you my logo if needed :)
Sure, what do you want it to look like?

Lleyton Jackson

Freedom! Member

thanks.
I've finished you logo, where do you want me to send it[DOUBLEPOST=1482663073][/DOUBLEPOST]
something to do with my logo and Cs:go :)
I've finished you banner, where do I send it?

Last edited: