Free MineCraft Server? - Aternos!

MykieDoesStuff

Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Agent_Proxy
This isn't advertisement. This is for people who want to play multiplayer/collab with others on a map.

https://aternos.org/en/

Is a great choice since you can upload own map and mods... and also download them!

You can have admin and different roles and everything, no problem whatsoever! Unless the servers have some downtimes.

Other than that, I'm just leaving this out for those who thought about MC collab or gaming with friends, but don't have a server. While there is another way of hosting free, which is self hosting... bu that's a different story and you can look it up.

KEEP IN MIND that the server is only up if people are in the server. Max player count is 10 people I believe... So if you have 10 slot set up.... you would need 8 people at least otherwise server will automatically close when timer runs out.

Hope this helps some fellow MineCrafters :)

TheDiamondWilliam

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2015
YouTube
This isn't advertisement. This is for people who want to play multiplayer/collab with others on a map.

https://aternos.org/en/

Is a great choice since you can upload own map and mods... and also download them!

You can have admin and different roles and everything, no problem whatsoever! Unless the servers have some downtimes.

Other than that, I'm just leaving this out for those who thought about MC collab or gaming with friends, but don't have a server. While there is another way of hosting free, which is self hosting... bu that's a different story and you can look it up.

KEEP IN MIND that the server is only up if people are in the server. Max player count is 10 people I believe... So if you have 10 slot set up.... you would need 8 people at least otherwise server will automatically close when timer runs out.

Hope this helps some fellow MineCrafters :)
I prefer doing collaborations on realms as it is lag free, or at least, less laggy! Realm is best for collaboration and best for heavy redstone maps! :)
Ofc it does cost a bit,, but it's worth it!