Solved Freedom and MGN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoot and Scoot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking this, but while I'm logged into my freedom account, on the top it says "Check out MGN" I know that's a gamer network, but what is the difference between that, and the freedom network? Is the network by the same people and it's just a branch specifically for gaming? The reason I ask is because it says "transfer" and "apply" and what not, I'm just curious if that would benefit me more since it's a gamer network. If anyone has any info on that, that would be awesome!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking this, but while I'm logged into my freedom account, on the top it says "Check out MGN" I know that's a gamer network, but what is the difference between that, and the freedom network? Is the network by the same people and it's just a branch specifically for gaming? The reason I ask is because it says "transfer" and "apply" and what not, I'm just curious if that would benefit me more since it's a gamer network. If anyone has any info on that, that would be awesome!
MGN is their gaming subnetwork. Here's a few things about transferring:
  • You may transfer from Freedom! to MGN at any time on http://freedom.tm/dashboard/profile
  • Your revenue share will NOT change
  • MGN has some specific giveaways to Gamers
  • MGN is still a subnetwork from Freedom.
  • On YouTube's end nothing will be changing for your channel.
  • You will still be able to use the same Dashboard and sponsorships.

Reactions: Shoot and Scoot
Upvote 0

Shoot and Scoot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
MGN is their gaming subnetwork. Here's a few things about transferring:
  • You may transfer from Freedom! to MGN at any time on http://freedom.tm/dashboard/profile
  • Your revenue share will NOT change
  • MGN has some specific giveaways to Gamers
  • MGN is still a subnetwork from Freedom.
  • On YouTube's end nothing will be changing for your channel.
  • You will still be able to use the same Dashboard and sponsorships.
So would it be better for me to be in that Network? I love Freedom, and I just want to clarify everything and do what is best for my channel.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So would it be better for me to be in that Network? I love Freedom, and I just want to clarify everything and do what is best for my channel.
As its basically only a subnetwork for Freedom it doesn't matter that much what network you are with - it's ultimately your choice. For example I'm in the MGN subnetwork but regularly use these forums over the MGN forums, everything else is also practically the same in regards to support if you needed it.

Upvote 0

Shoot and Scoot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
So there wouldn't be an issue switching over? all Freedom stuff is the same, just extra for gaming? I assume payments stay the same as well? Sorry for late reply, haven't hopped back on!
As its basically only a subnetwork for Freedom it doesn't matter that much what network you are with - it's ultimately your choice. For example I'm in the MGN subnetwork but regularly use these forums over the MGN forums, everything else is also practically the same in regards to support if you needed it.[/QU

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So there wouldn't be an issue switching over? all Freedom stuff is the same, just extra for gaming? I assume payments stay the same as well? Sorry for late reply, haven't hopped back on!
Yep everything is practically the same, same payment, same support staff - the only difference is the MGN and MGN forums are move advertised and geared towards gamers / gaming channels. There isn't any reason why your can't change to the MGN and then still be a part of these and the MGN forums - if anything it might help

Upvote 0

Shoot and Scoot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Yep everything is practically the same, same payment, same support staff - the only difference is the MGN and MGN forums are move advertised and geared towards gamers / gaming channels. There isn't any reason why your can't change to the MGN and then still be a part of these and the MGN forums - if anything it might help
Thank you! :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.