Freedom Doesnt seem to be active much?

madmanencore

May 4, 2015
YouTube
I joined freedom last year I think it was might of been longer and they claim to help people grow channels, and that since joining blah blah has double there subscribers. But Iv followed through there advice and videos yet gained no more subscribers or views. Is it my content? Is it something im not doing right? What gives? What is the purpose of having a partnership that claims to do all these things but yet, small channels like mine see no gains.
Over the last week I have not really uploaded or recorded many videos due to work and lack of motivation as I was for a few weeks uploading everyday rather then every other day like I had been. And seen no change in anything, No comments, no more views or subscribers.
If Anyone could help or point me in a direction of how to Improve my channel that would be great.
Thanks

Adam Nexis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2016
Uk
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Best advice i can give is stay consistent, keep making videos, try to upload at a set time each day/week. Dont give up, keep a consistency in your videos and uploads.

You can also try to colab with people on this community. What games do you play? when do you upload?

Stay awesome

madmanencore

May 4, 2015
YouTube
Thanks dude great advice :D ill try and keep uploading its just being motivated to record sometimes, and thinking what to play. I play games like Minecraft, GTA V, halflife 2 and counter strike global offence, and I usually upload every other day when using sony vegas as did have adobe premier and could upload every day be evening/night as adobe is way quicker to render with then vegas.

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I joined freedom last year I think it was might of been longer and they claim to help people grow channels, and that since joining blah blah has double there subscribers. But Iv followed through there advice and videos yet gained no more subscribers or views. Is it my content? Is it something im not doing right? What gives? What is the purpose of having a partnership that claims to do all these things but yet, small channels like mine see no gains.
Over the last week I have not really uploaded or recorded many videos due to work and lack of motivation as I was for a few weeks uploading everyday rather then every other day like I had been. And seen no change in anything, No comments, no more views or subscribers.
If Anyone could help or point me in a direction of how to Improve my channel that would be great.
Thanks
@madmanencore Why don't you use custom thumbnails for your videos?

madmanencore

May 4, 2015
YouTube
I have got some on there I just never know really the best way to design them to be honest started using http://www.canva.com which is quite good and easy to use. But i dont know best way to design them really.

edit:
Quarry World Explosive Creepers.jpg
Quick Thumbnail made for my latest video
using canva quite good site. What do you think? What could i do to improve thumbnails? thanks in advance

Last edited:

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I need to be hard on this one...
dude... you miss a lot. you followed everything you said? no you didn't. not at all. I only see simple video's that no one wil watch from a little youtuber like you. also you don't have a trailer for your channel and I also see you don't have thumbnails except for the latest video yout uploaded..... and you also don't do anything to make sure people sees you. no one sees you bro!! also your description of each video and of your channel are saying nothing! you cna use all the tools of freedom if you want but they're all useless for so long you don't make your channel awesome!

what you have to do.
first of all you need to make a trailer for your channel and put that on your home page of your channel for the people who are new on your channel. then your chances increase that people wil watch you earlier. also start using thumbnails for every single video. then you can start thinking about video's that poeple wil watch earlier. ofcourse you can keep going with the ones you doing already. but do somethimes video's where you know that people wil watch earlier. by each video you must make a good description by each video about the video. and make a good description about your channel and give them a reason to subscribe to your channel. and you must also give them that reason in the channel trailer. when you have done all that then you can start ordering your playlists on your home page... for example make a playlist for minecraft survival. and for a playlist for GTA 5. but not everything on one playlist. each serie of you must have his own playlist. for promotion you can sub to other channels. not to big channel but channels that are so small as you. that's for you case channels between the 0 and the 100 subs. look for the ones you love and sub to them and give them by each video a like and react on each video of them you watch and try to have contact with them and start to have a normal conversation with them. but don't to them in the beginning of they wanna check your channel. because if you do then you wil scare them away. just later on when the time is right. and that's something you msut find out by yourself. and ones they checked your channel and they love it. they sub to you and what you can do then is working together with them and help each other to grow. on that way you grow faster. specially when you have a lot of people to work together. and that's why freedom can help you. you have a lot of people with wich you can collab with (working together). then what you can do with youtubers where collab with you can be some series together or do a serie on his channel and he's doing then one on yours for example. also another important thing is always be active at social media and keep promoting your channe overthere as well. and if you don't have one yet: then make a account on one of them. by facebook - twitter or instagram ETC. but you msut have a account on skype. trust me you gonna need skype if you gonna work together with other youtubers. and we have another important thing: have a upload schedule where you had to stick with. for example: I have a upload schedule that I wil always upload on the wednesday - friday and sunday. make one schedule too with the times you wanna upload then and stick to it.

now about how you do in your video's
if I look to your face on the webcam by your latest video it looks like you doing this on force.... be awesome and be more enthusiastic. also buy a better webcam with higher FPS.. I can see the framerate... also you can make jokes somethimes or say something awesome. and what exactly? that something that you must decide. those are all the feedback I can give.

Reactions: madmanencore

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I have got some on there I just never know really the best way to design them to be honest started using http://www.canva.com which is quite good and easy to use. But i dont know best way to design them really.

edit:
View attachment 16261
Quick Thumbnail made for my latest video
using canva quite good site. What do you think? What could i do to improve thumbnails? thanks in advance

Nice one @madmanencore :) and next time Use Photoshop for better Thumbnails ;)

Reactions: madmanencore

madmanencore

May 4, 2015
YouTube
I need to be hard on this one...
dude... you miss a lot. you followed everything you said? no you didn't. not at all. I only see simple video's that no one wil watch from a little youtuber like you. also you don't have a trailer for your channel and I also see you don't have thumbnails except for the latest video yout uploaded..... and you also don't do anything to make sure people sees you. no one sees you bro!! also your description of each video and of your channel are saying nothing! you cna use all the tools of freedom if you want but they're all useless for so long you don't make your channel awesome!

what you have to do.
first of all you need to make a trailer for your channel and put that on your home page of your channel for the people who are new on your channel. then your chances increase that people wil watch you earlier. also start using thumbnails for every single video. then you can start thinking about video's that poeple wil watch earlier. ofcourse you can keep going with the ones you doing already. but do somethimes video's where you know that people wil watch earlier. by each video you must make a good description by each video about the video. and make a good description about your channel and give them a reason to subscribe to your channel. and you must also give them that reason in the channel trailer. when you have done all that then you can start ordering your playlists on your home page... for example make a playlist for minecraft survival. and for a playlist for GTA 5. but not everything on one playlist. each serie of you must have his own playlist. for promotion you can sub to other channels. not to big channel but channels that are so small as you. that's for you case channels between the 0 and the 100 subs. look for the ones you love and sub to them and give them by each video a like and react on each video of them you watch and try to have contact with them and start to have a normal conversation with them. but don't to them in the beginning of they wanna check your channel. because if you do then you wil scare them away. just later on when the time is right. and that's something you msut find out by yourself. and ones they checked your channel and they love it. they sub to you and what you can do then is working together with them and help each other to grow. on that way you grow faster. specially when you have a lot of people to work together. and that's why freedom can help you. you have a lot of people with wich you can collab with (working together). then what you can do with youtubers where collab with you can be some series together or do a serie on his channel and he's doing then one on yours for example. also another important thing is always be active at social media and keep promoting your channe overthere as well. and if you don't have one yet: then make a account on one of them. by facebook - twitter or instagram ETC. but you msut have a account on skype. trust me you gonna need skype if you gonna work together with other youtubers. and we have another important thing: have a upload schedule where you had to stick with. for example: I have a upload schedule that I wil always upload on the wednesday - friday and sunday. make one schedule too with the times you wanna upload then and stick to it.

now about how you do in your video's
if I look to your face on the webcam by your latest video it looks like you doing this on force.... be awesome and be more enthusiastic. also buy a better webcam with higher FPS.. I can see the framerate... also you can make jokes somethimes or say something awesome. and what exactly? that something that you must decide. those are all the feedback I can give.

Thanks for the advice appreciate it but just to get better Idea what do you mean my videos dont have descriptions? as they all have I always put a description for each video of some sort in there.
Also what do you mean people will watch earlier? how would I know what people would want to watch?
And why are my videos simple how would I improve these? thanks just some questions to clarify what you mean.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the advice appreciate it but just to get better Idea what do you mean my videos dont have descriptions? as they all have I always put a description for each video of some sort in there.
Also what do you mean people will watch earlier? how would I know what people would want to watch?
And why are my videos simple how would I improve these? thanks just some questions to clarify what you mean.

your descriptions doesn't say anything about the video. and that's what I miss in it. and people watch earlier because of the trailer. and I mean with that is the chance that people wil watch instead of go away wil be bigger with a good channel trailer because they have then a idea what you doing in video's. minecraft survival or GTA V video's what you do are doing way too many people already. it's not interresting anymore for the people who are new on your channel. they wanna see something awesome. something that they not always find. like a storyline in a game that's made by youtubers for example. but ofcourse you can keep doing the video's you already make. but try to add another serie you love to do and wich you also know that the people who are new on your channel wil like it and thinking it's interresting. you get it now?

and no problem bro. there's freedom for to help others who need it ;)

madmanencore

May 4, 2015
YouTube
Well regarding Freedom they offer you the tools in order to grow, don't expect them to promote or advertise your channel as they don't

They offer applications and such wich help you in making your content and such wich has to lead to more views, ect.
Regarding the tools which tools do freedom offer as I go on the dashboard but is a little bit confusing to me. Also this is what i am currently doing on my Youtube channel. Record a video then edit it sometimes quick like sync audio and video cut ending slightly then render. Upload the video to youtube with a custom thumbnail when i remember to as well as doing a little description, also adding it to a playlist, tags and recording date and the game that is recorded. Then tweet it on tweeter and thats about it really. What else is there that I could do to improve views and content. I know ekloo mentioned doing a trailer that I will do. Thanks

nailsunleashed

Rising User
Jul 13, 2016
YouTube
Make you channel the best that it can be. Take the advice you are given and apply it. Be consistent and produce quality content. These points will start you off in the right direction. Use the internet to learn more about how to be successful. Good luck!