Solved Freedom is not paying me all my money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsReverb

New User
Apr 20, 2017
I was checking my account and it says that I have earned $7+ and I only got ($0.59) Please tell me the reason why or fix it! :D - Thanks!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey,

It depends on when you actually made that money (e.g. you made 59¢ one month, the rest in the next month and just now got paid those 59¢).

If you could provide a screenshot of your Dashboard we could help you explain it through an example ;)

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned by LW001 this could have been earned over a series of months, for example you earned $3 in January and then the rest in Feb, as such you would of only have been paid for January's payment so far in line with our payment schedule.
  • January's monetized views are paid out at the end of March (Mar 31st)
  • February's monetized views are paid out at the end of April (Apr 30th)
  • March' monetized views are paid out at the end of May (May 31st)
  • April's monetized views are paid out at the end of (June 30th)
  • May's monetized views are paid out at the end of July (July 31st)
  • June's monetized views are paid out at the end of August (August 31st)
  • July's monetized views are paid out at the end of September (September 30th)
  • August's monetized views are paid out at the end of October (October 31st)
  • September's monetized views are paid out at the end of November (November 30th)
  • October's monetized views are paid out at the end of December (December 31st)
  • November's monetized views are paid out at the end of January (January 31st)
  • December's monetized views are paid out at the end of February (Feb 28th/Feb 29th)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.