Freedom! isn't useful....

VibRaTeZ

Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
I have been a member here for 3 days but all I see is a ''toxic'' community who play the good guy by saying welcome to freedom and other **** and no-one gives a **** about other peoples channels. I know everyone wants to grow but why do you expect to get subs when you don't even check other peoples videos and you say the classic sub for sub and like 4 like. After 3 days of being active to the Freedom! forums i earned 1 sub and 3 views i don't care about the subs but the 3 views make me think that this site is full of ****. I don't know about if they pay on time cause as i said I've been here for 3 days but everything else is useless. The free GFX are crap, almost any other free content they provide. The only good thing i saw is that you can get good sponsors from here if your channel grows but in order for that to happen Freedom! needs a more caring community. Thanks for reading this.

NachoAverageGamers

May 18, 2016
YouTube
NachoAveGamers
You've just gotta be patient really. I've been here for, like.. two weeks or so. Its not all about gaining views and such, its moreso about helping each other here and there. I think the problem with the community is everyone is so centered around themselves that no one even minds the other creators that are RIGHT HERE on the forums with them. And I agree about the whole sub 4 sub thing.. that is NOT how you grow a channel. The GFX thing is just a SUPER early Beta, so you can't be too hard on it.

I'll check you out man.

All I'm saying is, Freedom won't hurt. Communicate with people on here, share your stuff in the content area (I, myself, am always checking out people's stuff on there).

VibRaTeZ

Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
You've just gotta be patient really. I've been here for, like.. two weeks or so. Its not all about gaining views and such, its moreso about helping each other here and there. I think the problem with the community is everyone is so centered around themselves that no one even minds the other creators that are RIGHT HERE on the forums with them. And I agree about the whole sub 4 sub thing.. that is NOT how you grow a channel. The GFX thing is just a SUPER early Beta, so you can't be too hard on it.

I'll check you out man.

All I'm saying is, Freedom won't hurt. Communicate with people on here, share your stuff in the content area (I, myself, am always checking out people's stuff on there).
This network has one of the worst communities because when you just say check out my videos no-one watches them and they say ''sure man'' like why the **** would someone use these forums of they don't want to just see other peoples channels not sub or like just watch.

NachoAverageGamers

May 18, 2016
YouTube
NachoAveGamers
This network has one of the worst communities because when you just say check out my videos no-one watches them and they say ''sure man'' like why the **** would someone use these forums of they don't want to just see other peoples channels not sub or like just watch.
I've experienced that as well.. but I find the forums to be more useful to just communicate. Asking questions and discussing.. so on.

aJay

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
ajayishappy
You've been partnered for 3 days, and you expect to gain 1 million subscribers. I've been partnered for 2 months and I've grown faster than I ever had. Gained 20 subscribers, and my views went up by 1000. It may not seem much, but it is to me. If you want to grow, you've got to wait. Be patient, nothing happens overnight, unless you're lucky. I'm not stopping you from leaving, and I'm not urging you to leave. The choice is yours.

Last edited:

thejamesshow

Rising User
Freedom! Member
You have 4 videos according to what I can see on your channel, and one of them is over an hour long. Need content that is uploaded regularly to catch people's eye and show up in you tube searches, as well as consistent new stuff to advertise on other places like social media.

Expecting views from the people here is not what this place is about. It is about talking about how to improve and work to make your channel better and more marketable so that the general public watches.

Best advice is to not put to much stock in views and subs. Yea it is nice to see them go up and make some money off it, but the market is already saturated. Everyone has done what you are planing to do at least 10 times now. ESPECIALY if your channel is about playing a game. Unless you have access to a secret beta or some hot game early, it is just gonna be a matter of do it because you like it and let the views come as they come.
If you are not making vids to have fun and enjoy it, it is just going to frustrate you.

Mura

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2016
YouTube
You have only been in the network for a short amount of time. - If you have been in it a lot longer you would end up realizing that freedom can end up really useful if you follow their tips and tricks on their You Tube channel. You can't expect all the views and subscribers to come in the matter of days, it just wont happen. - You have to work hard to earn the Subscribers and Views.

But here's what I think - If you don't like the network and you think it's useless then just leave. You don't know what you are missing out on.

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
You do know this isn't the best site to promote your channel since most users here are content creators, not potential audience to your channel. The forums is a place where you can meet new people, make new friends and find collaborators. It is NOT the place where you can dump your videos and expect everyone to watch it once you post it.

I've been here for 2 years and I've grown a lot since then. Though, the community doesn't help you much with getting you the views you oh-so-wanted, they do provide some amazing tips to better your content and channel as a whole.

Reactions: ma5tt and Mura

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
If you joined Freedom thinking you'd just automatically start getting views by sharing them, then you're sadly mistaken. In fact, this forum is probably the least effective place to share your videos, because you're sharing your vids to other partners.

3 days is not enough time to judge a network, but it sounds like you're only here for selfish reasons anyway. You think there's a problem with this community? - look in a mirror.

**Disclaimer** I'm not even partnered with Freedom anymore, but I learned a lot from them for the 1 year I was. Freedom was a great stepping stone and I don't regret joining them at the start of this journey.

Reactions: Mura

krisfire

Freedom! Member
Well if you want subs and views then your at the wrong place. A used car dealer doesn't go to a used car dealership seminar to sell a used car they go to learn how to be a better dealer. Just the same you don't go to creators to get viewers you go to them to learn how to be a better creator. People go to youtube to find videos to watch, not the Freedom forum. I suggest learning about video SEO and get better at that.

Reactions: aJay

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Freedom is very useful. You have over 10000 dollars worth of professional music all for free for you to download and use in your videos. You have an evergrowing community that's there to help you when you need it and you have all the training and resources you need to grow a channel.

AjSucksAtMC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2016
You should be using Freedom to grow and improve your channel not to get views. There are a lot of Youtubers on here that have been through starting out a channel and know how to get you up and running.

If you do see anyone requesting sub for sub or likes/views then report it as it's not allowed in Freedom.
Koala Your right

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Freesom is a community where people offer feedback, tips, tricks and other usefull things in order to your channel going.

Sure people showcase their content and not every video will be watched. That doesn't mean we don't help out. If you take a good look around you'll see that alot of people socialize and help one another out.