Solved Freedom join

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesomejosh12345

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 28, 2017
YouTube
As of now, I am not in the Freedom network.
It says at the bottom with a check box: I am of 18 years old or over 13 with parental consent
I am 12 years old and I do have parental consent. My friend who is two months younger than me is in freedom, but I am listening to the rules. Do I have to wait till August, or would I be close enough to qualify?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
In this case you would need to be 13 years old in order to join Freedom, if you also have your parents consent. This is from legal point of view, as at that age you are deemed to understand / be able to understand through parental consent that you understand what is required of you and what is covered in the legal contract you will need to sign in order to join. As for your friend he / she shouldn't really be in Freedom in that case

Upvote 0

Awesomejosh12345

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 28, 2017
YouTube
In this case you would need to be 13 years old in order to join Freedom, if you also have your parents consent. This is from legal point of view, as at that age you are deemed to understand / be able to understand through parental consent that you understand what is required of you and what is covered in the legal contract you will need to sign in order to join. As for your friend he / she shouldn't really be in Freedom in that case
So there is no allowed way passed this?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
No thats why its stated that you need to be 13 with parental consent to join Freedom, you are not allowed to join if you are under that age, sorry

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.