Solved Freedom Log in (Deprecation Notice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Today Found This While Log In with freedom.tm ...Read the notice but can't seem to understand clearly Will help if Somebody Tells Clearly & There Are Two Sign In Options ''Sign In With Google'' '' Sign In With Youtube'' Which one should we use

Attachments

• vlc-2017-06-16-14-17-37-26.png
    vlc-2017-06-16-14-17-37-26.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 11
  • vlc-2017-06-16-14-17-51-66.png
    vlc-2017-06-16-14-17-51-66.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 8

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
If you're a new partner, use Google. If not and you're seeing this, use YouTube and then Google.
At first i signed with youtube & it worked perfectly ( i got logged in on freedom dashboard) but then we got the deprecation message pops up that (You have until June 30, 2017 to authenticate your Youtube Channel with your Google account. Moving forward, the Google account will be the one used to verify your identity when logging in) & down below there was a option ''Authenticate Account'' - Clicked it & it shows ''The Google Account Is Already In Use (shown in screenshot'' I just want to know is everything ok with my account & we don't need to authenticate because its already in use

Attachments

• bandicam-2017-06-16-14-31-09-450.png
    bandicam-2017-06-16-14-31-09-450.png
    144 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
At first i signed with youtube & it worked perfectly ( i got logged in on freedom dashboard) but then we got the deprecation message pops up that (You have until June 30, 2017 to authenticate your Youtube Channel with your Google account. Moving forward, the Google account will be the one used to verify your identity when logging in) & down below there was a option ''Authenticate Account'' - Clicked it & it shows ''The Google Account Is Already In Use (shown in screenshot'' I just want to know is everything ok with my account & we don't need to authenticate because its already in use
Just ensuring, are you using the account that owns the channel on YouTube?

Upvote 0

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Could you sign out and sign in using that Google account again?
i have log out & then tried to log in again, First Thing
At the freedom login page (First - i tried with google to log in) but it showns '' human we have a page problem pops a robot you know i think what i'm telling about''
Secondly i tried clearing cookies & then Then tried to Sign in youtube it works i got logged in to freedom dashboard......weird thing not working with google (if i tried first time signing with google - it shows human page problem) but when i (tries signing with youtube & then deprecation notice shows as shown in the screenshot & then tried to authenticate account it says google account is already in use) little bit strange ?..

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
i have log out & then tried to log in again, First Thing
At the freedom login page (First - i tried with google to log in) but it showns '' human we have a page problem pops a robot you know i think what i'm telling about''
Secondly i tried clearing cookies & then Then tried to Sign in youtube it works i got logged in to freedom dashboard......weird thing not working with google (if i tried first time signing with google - it shows human page problem) but when i (tries signing with youtube & then deprecation notice shows as shown in the screenshot & then tried to authenticate account it says google account is already in use) little bit strange ?..
That's strange indeed, as you've already cleared cookies I can only really tell you to forward this to [email protected] and provide your channel ID to get it resolved.

Upvote 0

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
That's strange indeed, as you've already cleared cookies I can only really tell you to forward this to [email protected] and provide your channel ID to get it resolved.
Yeah i submitted a ticket ,,& i think its ok because i didn't do anything ..freedom has anounced that they are going to discountinued the log in feature both freedom crediantials & youtube by june 30th....from july 1st freedom log in will use only google account..so in that point i think its ok...but i have contacted support lets see what they tells..

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
From what I have seen from the supplied Screenshots and what you have outlined you should be perfectly find when it comes to the depreciation, I will keep this thread open pending reply from support just incase they offer some insight into this, or if they ask you to do anything else. If they do please can you update this thread with what is asked to help other users who may be experiencing the same issues

Upvote 0

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
From what I have seen from the supplied Screenshots and what you have outlined you should be perfectly find when it comes to the depreciation, I will keep this thread open pending reply from support just incase they offer some insight into this, or if they ask you to do anything else. If they do please can you update this thread with what is asked to help other users who may be experiencing the same issues
sure as soon as i heard something from the support team i am gonna update this so it help others if anybody experiencing this

Upvote 0

critterbreeds

New User
Jun 17, 2017
i am having the same issue. only every time i try to access the freedom homepage it kicks the page with the robot and the error. please keep us updated to what you find out.

Upvote 0

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
i am having the same issue. only every time i try to access the freedom homepage it kicks the page with the robot and the error. please keep us updated to what you find out.
my problem still not yet solved , contacted support its in reviewed, as soon as it gets solved will update this, & if you are having that freedom homepage robot showing problem ,, go to your browser & clear your cookies & then go to freedom.tm again it should work.

Upvote 0

critterbreeds

New User
Jun 17, 2017
my problem still not yet solved , contacted support its in reviewed, as soon as it gets solved will update this, & if you are having that freedom homepage robot showing problem ,, go to your browser & clear your cookies & then go to freedom.tm again it should work.
i fixed my issue. turns out i was using the wrong google account. after clearing history and all browsing data i was able to log in with the right gmail account. not sure if that will fix your end but it did for me.

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
For now, use the YouTube sign in, this is because Freedom! associates completely with your YouTube account.
Once the deprecation process is complete, you will have to only use Google, so make sure you have associated your email with your account (you will be notified to do this as soon as you log in)
You should, logically, already be linked with your email, but always double check by trying to associate them when logged in.

Upvote 0

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
For now, use the YouTube sign in, this is because Freedom! associates completely with your YouTube account.
Once the deprecation process is complete, you will have to only use Google, so make sure you have associated your email with your account (you will be notified to do this as soon as you log in)
You should, logically, already be linked with your email, but always double check by trying to associate them when logged in.
Currently Google sign is not working ...but youtube sign in works, & when after signing with youtube account & then after clicking authenticate account option it says (this google account is already in use) i hope my account is ok & it will fix by june 30th

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Currently Google sign is not working ...but youtube sign in works, & when after signing with youtube account & then after clicking authenticate account option it says (this google account is already in use) i hope my account is ok & it will fix by june 30th

It doesn't work right now, I know. But once the deprecation process is complete, the google sign in should work by then, allowing you to sign in with your account which it says is already in use.

Upvote 0
Dec 16, 2014
I also get the same errors.
Wether I sign in with the Google Account or YouTube Account, it says either way that they can't authenticate the channel... (like the first picture you posted).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dec 24, 2016
I keep trying to sign in and it wont let me. I keep getting directed to sign in via youtube then it says authenticate, then it makes me sign in with google accounts, redirects me back to authenticate..its a repeating cycle and I need to get on epidemic sounds to get music for my vids..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.