Status
Not open for further replies.

AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Hello,

I was unlinked from Freedom for almost 2 weeks now. I contacted them through support and they replied back saying I had some copyright content on my channel. I went to see and had some, so I removed everything and decided to start fresh. I asked them to review my channel again so they could link me back. They replied saying they will check and review it and then link me back to Freedom. That was ages ago. It has been 5 days and they haven't linked or reviewed my channel.

If I remember correctly, I saw on the contract that Freedom's support was really good. But I dont think that is true. I have been checking on my case everyday and all the time for a reply, but unfortunately I never do get one.

Please if someone from the Freedom staff is reading this, inform the team so they can review my channel and link my channel back to Freedom.

I appreciate any help given. Thanks!

Areeb,

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Things like this can take time, I know it can be a bit frustrating when you just waiting but the staff will get around to it. If you have been waiting more than 5 days, it might not hurt to send a quick ticket to the support team and just ask them what is going on with it.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello,

I was unlinked from Freedom for almost 2 weeks now. I contacted them through support and they replied back saying I had some copyright content on my channel. I went to see and had some, so I removed everything and decided to start fresh. I asked them to review my channel again so they could link me back. They replied saying they will check and review it and then link me back to Freedom. That was ages ago. It has been 5 days and they haven't linked or reviewed my channel.

If I remember correctly, I saw on the contract that Freedom's support was really good. But I dont think that is true. I have been checking on my case everyday and all the time for a reply, but unfortunately I never do get one.

Please if someone from the Freedom staff is reading this, inform the team so they can review my channel and link my channel back to Freedom.

I appreciate any help given. Thanks!

Areeb,
I just wanted to check have you had the new link / review of your channel yet?

Upvote 0

AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
I just wanted to check have you had the new link / review of your channel yet?
I actually have. I have been linked back to Freedom, however on my dashboard and on my Freedom profile, it still says I am unlinked. On my YouTube features page, it says I have been linked to Freedom. What is this?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As long as it says it on your Youtube features page then there is nothing to worry about, the Freedom dashboard sometimes takes a while to update.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.