Status
Not open for further replies.

Berowulf

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
Utah
Simple, it was a scam to gain partners.
Sir. please research things more before you make comments in threads. it was not a scam Freedom points where a beta test that meant nothing they took it down so they could update it and release a new version working towards it no longer being a beta. i've seen more of your threads giving Freedom! a bad name (calling them scammers and such) and you really should try to hold off on that as much as possible... If you are having troubles with Freedom! and you think they are scammers then just unlink instead of telling people things that are probably false... i'm sorry if this seems rude to you but it was the only way I could think of putting it.

Upvote 0

Ultramendoza

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sir. please research things more before you make comments in threads. it was not a scam Freedom points where a beta test that meant nothing they took it down so they could update it and release a new version working towards it no longer being a beta. i've seen more of your threads giving Freedom! a bad name (calling them scammers and such) and you really should try to hold off on that as much as possible... If you are having troubles with Freedom! and you think they are scammers then just unlink instead of telling people things that are probably false... i'm sorry if this seems rude to you but it was the only way I could think of putting it.
Truth hurts.

Upvote 0

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
it not a scam. i think someone say it was remove temp due to coming soon update. plus add my 2cent. that was beta. they didn't know if they going keep it or toast it due to user try get point by cheating! if you think about it, it too easy to cheat that system...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.