Solved Freedom! problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrizzPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey! I hearl about Freedom! did not pay what the owe you, and so on, links to vids :

Anything about this?

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @AdrizzPlays,

For the most part, Freedom! partners are paid what they are owed. I myself have received every little channel payment on time and that has nothing to do with me being staff.

However, the system is not perfect (the developers have been working hard at fixing the flaws) and unfortunately as a result, some payments may have been missed. George did a video about this today, essentially there will be catch-up payments being sent out in January to whomever haven't been paid their full earnings in the prior months.

I hope this clears things up!

Upvote 0

AdrizzPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi @AdrizzPlays,

For the most part, Freedom! partners are paid what they are owed. I myself have received every little channel payment on time and that has nothing to do with me being staff.

However, the system is not perfect (the developers have been working hard at fixing the flaws) and unfortunately as a result, some payments may have been missed. George did a video about this today, essentially there will be catch-up payments being sent out in January to whomever haven't been paid their full earnings in the prior months.

I hope this clears things up!
So I can trust Freedom! ?

Upvote 0

AdrizzPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Thanks guys! I got my self an new headphone with an amazing mic, so I were on my way to youtube to test the stereo effect they have. :D Thanks

-Adrizz

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.