Freedom Sub Network Inquiry

moe203

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
Montreal , Canada
YouTube
Hey everyone , so , i have been partnered with freedom for about 2 months now and am thinking about starting my own network under freedom of course so if anyone knows anything about like : do i have to be a network already with many partners working with me to join or it's ok if am a new network and plus do i have to pay freedom anything because i heard that u have to invest like 3000$ to begin or something and do they support in anything other than payments. well thnx a lot in advance and have a nice day everyone

moe203

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
Montreal , Canada
YouTube
@41Danny1 first of all , thank u very much for the reply and plus i have read the link u gave me a long time ago but one of my friends told me that u have to invest and all of the above mentioned in my question , that's why i need an answer to whether i should proceed with my application or just drop the whole thing u know because am gonna start designing our network website plus make new social media accounts so i need an answer and thnx a lot again in advance

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
@41Danny1 first of all , thank u very much for the reply and plus i have read the link u gave me a long time ago but one of my friends told me that u have to invest and all of the above mentioned in my question , that's why i need an answer to whether i should proceed with my application or just drop the whole thing u know because am gonna start designing our network website plus make new social media accounts so i need an answer and thnx a lot again in advance
I don't think you need to invest $3000 into your network, that wasn't a thing last time I checked. It doesn't hurt to fill out a proposal and see where it takes you. :)

Reactions: moe203