Comedy Frostingflakes makes skits and vlogs that will make you pee yourself

Frosting Flakes

Rising User
Jan 23, 2015
YouTube
sup fam... I MAKE SKITSSSSSSSS but not only i make skits I VLOG EVRY SAT AND FRI!!!! allday fam AND TRUST ME YOU WILL WANT TO SUBSCRIBE (I hope) I JUST MADE IT TO 80 and im aiming for 99... JK 100 FAM I WANT ITTTTTT!!!! we can do it buddy i hope you will sub to meeee.

my acount name is frostingflakes
(play on words boi)

it might say 79 but i checked on the real count website and its 80

U

User.123120

sup fam... I MAKE SKITSSSSSSSS but not only i make skits I VLOG EVRY SAT AND FRI!!!! allday fam AND TRUST ME YOU WILL WANT TO SUBSCRIBE (I hope) I JUST MADE IT TO 80 and im aiming for 99... JK 100 FAM I WANT ITTTTTT!!!! we can do it buddy i hope you will sub to meeee.

(play on words boi)

Hey bud welcome to the forums! Hope you have a awesome time here! I look forward to watching your content :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

(play on words boi)

Heya Frosting, welcome to the freedom family, what skits are you interested in making the most? It sounds like you're having fun with everything so far :p If you're wanting to attract additional people to your post, I'd check out the welcoming post freedom provides. You can learn a lot from posting about yourself ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/