PC Funny Moment Youtubers, Join Us! (PC)

FlashToroGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2014
USA, FL
YouTube
FlashToroGaming
Hello my name is FlashToro and I am looking for other Youtubers that are into doing Funny Moments! I'm always seeking for other great commentators and want to find more personalities! Of course we want people who are a bit experienced and can show for it. Now be cautious because some of the things we say are a bit more for an older viewing age. I do anything for the sake of comedy and have been finding great ways to mod the games we play for example Garry's Mod with the Body Mods in game modes and Hide and Seek. Your Subscriber count does not matter so long as you seem like a funny person then you're great with us!

Requirements:
  • Good Personality
  • No Squeaking
  • Decent Editing
  • Decent Microphone
  • Humorous
  • Alive

Games:
  • Garry's Mod
  • Rocket league
  • Dead Realm
  • CoD: World at War
  • ...etc (any multiplayer game that will be funny)
If you have any interest then please fill out the below to learn a bit about you then will check out your channel and view your content.

YTName:
Time Zone:
Mic:
Games:
Ex.
YTName: FlashToroGaming
Time Zone: Est
Mic: Blue Snowball
Games: 440+

Diesel0o

New User
Feb 8, 2016
YouTube
Hey boss! I just checked out a few of your videos there and really like what you guys are doing. I just started doing youtube videos a little over a month ago and I really enjoy doing it. Only problem I have I don't have anyone to record with its usually me and a few friends from time to time.
If you want to check my channel out I will leave a link my username is a bit hard to find until Google+ allows me to change it again.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtC2cB4JdR_1PnwmySLMqCg/videos?view_as=subscriber

If you want to get in touch with me feel free to add me on steam Diesel.eXe same logo that I have here.

YTName: Diesel
Time Zone:Eastern Time
Mic: Blue Yeti Pro
Games:420+

KukDooKoo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
YTName - KukDooKoo
Time Zome - GMT +5:30
Mic - Samson C01U Pro